Author Topic: Parents and weed  (Read 518 times)

ACGRUNDY

Re:Parents and weed
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2004, 01:14:38 AM »
so yeah yesterday i got pretty wasted and my mom fucken went through my backpack and she found my pipe, thank god she thinks im an angel..

She won't think the same thing when the crack wears off.
will somebody please put this miserable dude out of his pain already? ::)

I'm not in any pain.  but you will be, once the crack wears off on your mom and she whoops yo lil ass biatch!
i think ur the 1 on crack u moron, why cant u have a life?

hey I didn't say I wasn't on crack.  And for the record, I can't have a life cuz I'm not cool enuff.  Some day maybe luke will teach me how to be funny, NIK will teach me how to rap, and you can teach me how to swindle pics off the internet.  Then maybe I will be cool enuff to have a life, until then, its just me and my crack.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2004, 01:17:04 AM »
LMAO...Didn't you once tell me you wanted to rap, and asked me on AIM how to write songs, since you were struggling...AHAHAHAHAHA

Floydness

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2004, 01:22:25 AM »
so yeah yesterday i got pretty wasted and my mom fucken went through my backpack and she found my pipe, thank god she thinks im an angel..

I'm not in any pain.  but you will be, once the crack wears off on your mom and she whoops yo lil ass biatch!

hey I didn't say I wasn't on crack.  And for the record, I can't have a life cuz I'm not cool enuff.  Some day maybe luke will teach me how to be funny, NIK will teach me how to rap, and you can teach me how to swindle pics off the internet.  Then maybe I will be cool enuff to have a life, until then, its just me and my crack.
i dont fucken trade pics on the net u fag, and u seriously do need to learn how to be funny, i duno about how u rap or even if u do rap but STFU about that cuz i heard his real shit and its hella good, wcc doesnt have any of his pro stuff do u dont know shit loser.. once again- try some E, it'll do u a lot better than crack does asshole ::)

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2004, 01:28:42 AM »

i dont fucken trade pics on the net u fag, and u seriously do need to learn how to be funny, i duno about how u rap or even if u do rap but STFU about that cuz i heard his real shit and its hella good, wcc doesnt have any of his pro stuff do u dont know shit loser.. once again- try some E, it'll do u a lot better than crack does asshole ::)

Like I said, hopefully some day Luke can teach me how to be funny, or maybe since you dont' trade pics on the net you can teach me how to be funny.  shit, wcc doesn't have any of his pro stuff?  damn why not?  I'm sure everyone on here would luv to here it.  or is he saving it for his collabo with Dr. Dre?  Maybe you and NIK can get me some E, I'll trade ya some crack for it, and we can all sit in the hot tub together and rap, tell jokes, and trade pictures.  That would be the best day of my life, and I might even feel cool for the day.

Floydness

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2004, 01:35:49 AM »

Like I said, hopefully some day Luke can teach me how to be funny, or maybe since you dont' trade pics on the net you can teach me how to be funny.  shit, wcc doesn't have any of his pro stuff?  damn why not?  I'm sure everyone on here would luv to here it.  or is he saving it for his collabo with Dr. Dre?  Maybe you and NIK can get me some E, I'll trade ya some crack for it, and we can all sit in the hot tub together and rap, tell jokes, and trade pictures.  That would be the best day of my life, and I might even feel cool for the day.
upgrade ur sarcasm skill prick, his good shit is in the studio (believe it or not) what he posted back in the day was when he was like 12 years old, and even then u asked him for advice u fucken idiot so ur not 1 to talk LMAO. As for ur E, im sure if u can get crack u can get some E as well unless ur lying about being a crackhead which in any case would be REALLY FUCKEN SAD... go sit in the hot tub with ur mother and tell jokes with her u sorry piece of shit.. since u have a personality (and probably a face, which is why u act like this) only ur own fucking mom can stand... im out for tonight.. LATER

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2004, 01:40:40 AM »
LMAO...Didn't you once tell me you wanted to rap, and asked me on AIM how to write songs, since you were struggling...AHAHAHAHAHA

LOL, I've got to make an exception to responding to your dumb ass for this one.  Shit, who the fuck knows what I told you on aim you jackass, I would tell you whatever you wanted to hear.  Don't give yourself so much credit dude.  I talked to you on aim for one reason:  I wanted some rare and unreleased WSCG songs that you had.  You think I would ever talk to your dumb ass cause it makes good conversation? hahaha.  You think I would take advice from your pathetic ass? hahahaha.  Especially about rap dogg, cmon.  I heard one song of yourz and it was just about enuff to make me want to cut my ears off.  Let me tell you something NIK, I have always thought you are the most pathetic idiot to ever grace this board ever since I read your first post.  I have never liked you, and I never will.  I only talked with you to try and swindle songs, like your boyfriend is trying to swindle pics.  I don't even believe you have any rare WSCG songs, I think you just say that to get people to talk to you over the internet.  Again, don't give yourself that much credit.  I would never ever in my entire life seriously ask you for advice on anything.  I might as well talk to a fuckin dog and get better advice than I would from your sorry ass.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2004, 01:41:18 AM »
AcGrundy, man...You're not funny anymore, give it up...You just keep repeating the same jokes over and over...Get some new material, dude.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2004, 01:42:24 AM »

upgrade ur sarcasm skill prick, his good shit is in the studio (believe it or not) what he posted back in the day was when he was like 12 years old, and even then u asked him for advice u fucken idiot so ur not 1 to talk LMAO. As for ur E, im sure if u can get crack u can get some E as well unless ur lying about being a crackhead which in any case would be REALLY FUCKEN SAD... go sit in the hot tub with ur mother and tell jokes with her u sorry piece of shit.. since u have a personality (and probably a face, which is why u act like this) only ur own fucking mom can stand... im out for tonight.. LATER

Later.  can't wait til you come back so we can talk some more.  

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2004, 01:42:38 AM »

LOL, I've got to make an exception to responding to your dumb ass for this one.  Shit, who the fuck knows what I told you on aim you jackass, I would tell you whatever you wanted to hear.  Don't give yourself so much credit dude.  I talked to you on aim for one reason:  I wanted some rare and unreleased WSCG songs that you had.  You think I would ever talk to your dumb ass cause it makes good conversation? hahaha.  You think I would take advice from your pathetic ass? hahahaha.  Especially about rap dogg, cmon.  I heard one song of yourz and it was just about enuff to make me want to cut my ears off.  Let me tell you something NIK, I have always thought you are the most pathetic idiot to ever grace this board ever since I read your first post.  I have never liked you, and I never will.  I only talked with you to try and swindle songs, like your boyfriend is trying to swindle pics.  I don't even believe you have any rare WSCG songs, I think you just say that to get people to talk to you over the internet.  Again, don't give yourself that much credit.  I would never ever in my entire life seriously ask you for advice on anything.  I might as well talk to a fuckin dog and get better advice than I would from your sorry ass.
i wouldnt even abuse a dog to that extent...

Floydness

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2004, 01:43:40 AM »

Later.  can't wait til you come back so we can talk some more.  
go talk to ur dog for the night buddy.. LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2004, 01:52:38 AM »

LMAOOOOO...So long for ignoring my posts, eh? It was kinda' obvious you were reading them all along, but you had no reply, cuz I've been sonning you so bad, so I forgive you...You've never heard any songs from me...You've heard songs recorded on my PC from over 2 years ago, when I started rapping...I haven't sent out any of my real shit, cuz they're all on masters...It's all good though, keep thinking you're a cool guy, just because you get a few nerds on the net to think so...And you're seriously the master of contradiction...You made that one thread "Real Talk 2000" about how I always try looking cool on here, and gaining attention, when all you've been doing for the last few hours is post in "Tha G-Spot," tryna' crack jokes about me, Luke, and Floydness to make yourself feel better...The fact is, you're not even funny...You're just a loser and a hypocrite...Now if you're smart, you'll go back to your old routine, and you won't reply to this...PeACe

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2004, 02:06:13 AM »
the chances of AC ever shutting up about me, you, or floydness are very slim...so basically its pointless to even argue. so im done.

Floydness

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2004, 07:52:38 AM »
same here... ::)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2004, 04:22:13 PM »
whaa!  how did Luke and Floydness get in this Sccit Grundy tangle?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2004, 04:25:11 PM »
whaa!  how did Luke and Floydness get in this Sccit Grundy tangle?

Floydness = grundy called a hoe
Me = grundy called a lot of things...i don't really care anymore...its a waste of time to keep arguing with him.