Author Topic: So Latinos Can't Speak Spanish In America Anymore?  (Read 2128 times)

JTSimon

Re:So Latinos Can't Speak Spanish In America Anymore?
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2004, 07:28:05 PM »
^ What is the dude with the mohawk looking at ?  :-X

SGV

« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2004, 07:28:11 PM »

Not trying to be funny.
I can't tell the difference between a Mexican and Venezuelan/Panamanian/Ecuadorian.

Should I replace Tech9 with Lil Jon  ;D
Most Latinos are easy to tell apart.

Replace Neena with Banks. Just like you, he's worthless.

JTSimon

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2004, 07:41:46 PM »

Not trying to be funny.
I can't tell the difference between a Mexican and Venezuelan/Panamanian/Ecuadorian.

Should I replace Tech9 with Lil Jon  ;D
Most Latinos are easy to tell apart.

Replace Neena with Banks. Just like you, he's worthless.

I bet you can't the difference between a Libyan and an Algerian or a Kenyan and a Cameroonian.

Everyone you don't like is worthless  ;)

SGV

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2004, 07:49:59 PM »

I bet you can't the difference between a Libyan and an Algerian or a Kenyan and a Cameroonian.

Nope. I call them all African. And, yes, I don't like artists because they're worthless.

JTSimon

« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2004, 08:19:15 PM »

Nope. I call them all African. And, yes, I don't like artists because they're worthless.

lol I call Mexico,Central/South Americans = Mexicans  ;D

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2004, 08:21:37 PM »
^ What is the dude with the mohawk looking at ?  :-X

his twin brother's peepee

"The Best Opportunities are not found but MADE"

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2004, 08:55:11 PM »
Cats like this is why I people hate Whites. Me and my boys roll up to some Donut spot that my homie wanted to hit. We're chillin' in line just clownin' and we happen to be talkin' in Spanish. This muthafucka, who had no idea who we were or even knew what we were talkin' about jumps in. He was questioning what we were saying because he "didn't understand." At first we just laughed in his face, we didn't know he was being serious. He starts going off about how we should speak English, this that and the other. I told him "So what if we speak Spanish? This(California) used to Mexico, so we speak Spanish here." He replies with the ignorant "Well go speak that in your country." I hit him off with the whole "This is my country" shit. My boy broke it down by letting this shit head know, anyone that is NOT Native American is, in reality, a Wetback here in the states. This muthafucka had nothing to say back. He kept his mouth shut the rest of the time. Fuckin' punk ass muthafuckas.

you hate whites just becaue an episode that happend to you?...look who's the one being prejudice...anyway...as long as you can speak english clearly and at a level equal the rest of the educated populous..then there is no problem...the problem lies with some immigrants who come here and cant even communiacte with the rest of us...they SHOULD NOT be here!!  we have a national language that is required for many more things than communication(like security for one) and should be a requirement to reside in the country.  8) 8)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2004, 08:57:27 PM by KING VerbalAssaulta »

SGV

« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2004, 09:11:09 PM »
LOL. I don't hate whites. It was supposed to say "Cats like this is why people hate whites." Maybe I do hate whites and subconsciously typed the "I." But, it wasn't meant to say "I hate white people," that's far from the truth.

I can communicate with the Immigrants, my homies can. My relatives can. So, I don't see the problem.

Trauma-san

« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2004, 09:31:55 PM »
This is what's wrong with people.  Since I come off so brash and hard on these ignorant fucks that seem to populate the board in abundance, I have a check mark against me in the first place.  I get accused of being racist because I'm white, and don't even say anything derogatory about races, it's just assumed.  

However, a mexican like SUV can say "This is why mexicans hate whites" or some fucked up shit like that, and he's a.o.k., nobody even remembers it, shit doesn't get brought up, lets all buy him a beer next time we see him at la barra.

Don Breezio

« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2004, 09:34:13 PM »
This is what's wrong with people.  Since I come off so brash and hard on these ignorant fucks that seem to populate the board in abundance, I have a check mark against me in the first place.  I get accused of being racist because I'm white, and don't even say anything derogatory about races, it's just assumed.  

However, a mexican like SUV can say "This is why mexicans hate whites" or some fucked up shit like that, and he's a.o.k., nobody even remembers it, shit doesn't get brought up, lets all buy him a beer next time we see him at la barra.

its true...how many racist comments about white people have been said on here and nobody gives a shit...a lot. but when a white guy makes a remark about another race they are automatically a racist asshole. remember when (i think it was tom) called Ibo a nigger....people still talk about that shit.

Trauma-san

« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2004, 09:37:25 PM »
The truth is, racism is a character flaw that has to be overcome through intelligence.  SUV hasn't mastered it yet.  It doesn't really matter what race you are, you can be racist and be mexican, black, white, whatever.  It's a character flaw, not a trait of an entire race.  

ecrazy

« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2004, 09:52:17 PM »
Checkmate Trauma

And I know im mexican and should have your back, but you really have no stance for hating all white people just because some of them are really messed up, its like saying you hate all pussy because some of them have a bush

SGV

« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2004, 10:02:02 PM »
LMAO.

This is why nobody cares when people are racist towards whites.

"Now...Who invented niggaz in the first place?
And said America is the original birthplace?
Who gettin' 10 - 20 - Life on they first case?
My niggaz"-Society.

And Trauma, I'm not Mexican, which I guess you still didn't understand. Maybe you understand spanish. No soy Mexicano compa. Soy Hondureńo, Katracho, Centro Americano.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2004, 10:24:37 PM »
I just hate everyone.  it doesn't matter what race, I'm equally racist.  The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2004, 12:07:37 AM »
People think by hating a race, you are racist. That is not the case. Racism is to think you are better, to practice skills of racial supermicy. If I hate white people, I'm not racist, I'm ignorite, I'm prejudgist, but I'm not racist. Not If I think that Mexicans, or Latinos, are the greatest race in the world, and I go around say how much better we are than other racist, than I'm racist.

Also, in the United States, there are these people called Latinos, Hispanics, whatever the fuck you want to call us. We never had to cross an ocean to get to the United States. We have migrated all over this great land for years. Apaches are from both U.S. and Mexico, so are they Mexicans, or Natives. Actually, they are Americans, straight up. They had a Nation, and the United States decided to draw a line in what was their territory. Mexicans from Mexico, mainly Aztecs are orginally from Texas. Look it up. They traded with people from what is now the U.S. for thousands of years. Then someone draws a line and says you can't cross it. Fuck that. These people that drew that line came here by boat, they fled their home land to take over ours. We never gave it to them, they killed who was here, and said this is ours now. If their was a United Nations back then, they'd have a united front against shit like this happening. Before people go off saying we shouldn't come over who in the hell are people to say we can't come over. We were here first, and just because the United States drew a line doesn't mean that they had that right to draw a line. We a Americans crossed over that line for centuries. Even now, we work in the United States and what not. We trade our labor, just like we've been trading for years. You guys get mad at a language, yet, did it ever occur to you, SGV speaks english, I speak english (Ok, not much, but more than I speak spanish) every Latino on this board speaks english, and most Latinos speak english in the United States. Did it also occur to you, that a few generations ago, your grandfathers, or great grandfathers, or whoever came over, did not speak the current American english we speak now. It was a generation or two before flunt english was spoken. So what happened. Well, as with all immigrants, evenually people speak the language that's spoken in that country. So right now we have a huge immigration population, (happened before) and people are struggling to assimulate (happened before) and the people here are angry at the new comers (happen before) We are just living history again, and last time this happened we ended up making all kinds of laws preventing all non European immigrants from coming over, because we were afraid of immigrants redoing the American structure. Honestly, we made huge mistakes. With the way people are talking, we are to make those same mistakes again. It's all good, it's what this nation does. Me, I'll sit back, shake my head and denie I'm from the U.S. LOL