Author Topic: PC III  (Read 160 times)

PhantomChild

• 'G'
PC III
« on: March 28, 2004, 01:32:53 AM »
Here I go again ......set like a peta roll.....big&plump kinda like a keiser roll/////CeeRide don't hate because I'm differ from the rest Me bein weird actully setts me from the rest/////Topical....fuck u and him!on the left side of my brim I'm hatin them.....on the right side of your brim you be thinking the best producer is Tim///Both of yal are sweet like Lil Kim//I know I'm weird but I say fuck him!///But I'ma hitt the strip with my fresh new chucks lookin at these fake ass trucks fools feel they a million bucks while looking foamed and blown up like cups at Starbucks//////But hell no i don't have AIDS I'm not from LA I don't own no company awwww fuck it I'ma gett it straight-Fuck CeeRide,BeeRide,whatever the fuck you wanna call yourself if you envy me that much call me out then! >:(

bez

Re:PC III
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 02:51:13 PM »
split ya motherfuckin bars up

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 07:03:15 AM »
Some cool linez in there.. like bez said split ya rhyme up a bit.. its a pain in the arse readin it wen its set out like that

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2004, 08:58:20 AM »
split ya motherfuckin bars up

fosho.......
but couldnt find any tight rhymez in!
look for a better topic!
might work one time
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]