Author Topic: how the hell do i fix this!?!?  (Read 208 times)

Don Breezio

how the hell do i fix this!?!?
« on: March 22, 2004, 09:16:03 PM »
my computer wont let me save pics as jpg's...only as .art & .bmp...i need to know how to fix this because none of the programs i use will open either of those file types. so what do i do?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:how the hell do i fix this!?!?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2004, 10:30:32 PM »
I dunno, but Doggy made a thread about this a few weeks ago...

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2004, 10:11:20 AM »
yeah i made a thread about this like a month and a half ago but i havent figured out how to fix it...i know somebody knows...c'mon people! Doggy? did you fix yours?

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2004, 09:11:49 PM »
Ok you go to search in the start bar and type jpeg. then when it finds a jpeg or a name of a jpeg command file your gonna copy and paste the name of the file to search and see if the main file was corrupted or erased somehow and if so just reinstall windows either way reinstalling windows will help so back up ya files

i dont like racist devils like you but im a humble nigga so i decided since i know about shit like this and im studying in college to be a technician might aswell help poor computer illiterate people fix there computers and thats fine that you dont know most people dont and thats ok i just happend to have so much problems with cpus little by little i learnd how to solve shit and now im at school for that shit so its whatever Doggie dogg now fallback study ya homework fix ya comp so you can save pics and wack off again

One and dont thank me call it a favor  ;)

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2004, 09:13:19 PM »
LMAO!!!! had to post again i just sonned this foo' i told him how to fix his problem on all truth and also once again proved he held NO WEIGHT lmao rotflmao im buggin out

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2004, 09:20:15 PM »
^^ alias...probably AG

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2004, 09:39:26 PM »
^^ alias...probably AG

Naah, this guys been posting here for a while...

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2004, 09:46:43 PM »
^^ alias...probably AG

Naah, this guys been posting here for a while...

i still think he's an alias...if he's not he's one very very sad person.

Smooth

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2004, 10:13:33 PM »
^^ alias...probably AG

What are you talking about? he's been posting for a LONG time... Newbie...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2004, 10:37:24 PM »
^^ alias...probably AG

i've been here for over a year...how am i a newbie?

the fact is just because someones been posting for a "LONG" time...doesnt mean they arent an alias...do you really think Jim Jones is that much of a dickrider? no...20 bucks says he's an alias and he's been posting for months.

Smooth

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2004, 10:41:16 PM »
^^ alias...probably AG

the fact is just because someones been posting for a "LONG" time...doesnt mean they arent an alias...do you really think Jim Jones is that much of a dickrider? no...20 bucks says he's an alias and he's been posting for months.

I was callin you a newbie cause Trizz was here from 2001... and with the stuff he posted since then, you can tell he's not an alias... but Jim Jones on the other hand Id agree, lol he's got alias writen all over him...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2004, 10:41:31 PM by Smooth »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2004, 10:45:14 PM »
^^ alias...probably AG

I was callin you a newbie cause Trizz was here from 2001... and with the stuff he posted since then, you can tell he's not an alias... but Jim Jones on the other hand Id agree, lol he's got alias writen all over him...

i'd say im far from a newbie. if trizz really is a real person then he's one sad mf.