Author Topic: Prodigy swingin for Jigga again!  (Read 425 times)

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:Prodigy swingin for Jigga again!
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2004, 05:53:50 AM »
This was such a weak battle on both sides.  Jay didn't even say anything nice on his verse.  All he mentioned was those baby pictures and that he sold records more than him.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2004, 05:58:42 AM »
...All he mentioned was those baby pictures...

He was more than a baby at this time and it's a good thing to diss a self-called "Gangsta Rapper".

;D

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2004, 08:41:29 AM »
He was more than a baby at this time and it's a good thing to diss a self-called "Gangsta Rapper".

He wasn't a baby, more like 7 or 8 but still, who the hell is a gangster at that age?  Either way he didn't say much.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2004, 11:40:54 AM »
yeah i agree it's always been a weak battle. From "Crawlin" to "Takeover" i ain't heard one really dope line"I don't care if u Mobb Deep I hold Triggers to crews/ you lil' fucks, i got money stacks bigger than you" was possibly the best line of the whole beef