Author Topic: Latinos In The United States Need To Stop Speaking Spanish  (Read 152 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Latinos In The United States Need To Stop Speaking Spanish
« on: March 28, 2004, 12:39:37 PM »
A few days ago I stopped into a local donut shop to buy two dozen donuts for work. Ahead of me in line were some Latino punks speaking Spanish to each other real loudly. Everyone in the place was looking at them. So I spoke up and questioned them why they were speaking Spanish in an English speaking country like the United States. As to be expected, they really couldn't come up with any logical reason, just some BS about California once belonging to Mexico and crap.

I am sick of these racist ass Latinos that think they are better than everyone else. They think that are too good to learn English and speak it everyday just like everyone else has to. They come to this country and expect us to learn their language, not vice versa. Plus not to mention how rude it is to speak a foreign language in front of people who do not speak it, as they can be talking bad about the other people without them knowing it.

MANBEARPIG.

Re:Latinos In The United States Need To Stop Speaking Spanish
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2004, 12:47:28 PM »
did the adverse thread get locked or something?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Leroy

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2004, 12:47:43 PM »
im tired of white people bitching about it

SGV

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2004, 12:48:16 PM »
LMAO!

How about some B.S. about how your family were immigrants here, too. And how you're an illegal in "your own" land.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2004, 12:49:35 PM by SGV »