Author Topic: can someone tell me what it is about cam'ron?  (Read 585 times)

Doggystylin

Re:can someone tell me what it is about cam'ron?
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2004, 02:22:17 PM »
his lyrics werent intended to be understood to everyone

lol, its not like hes sendin secret messages, even when u translated his lyrics, their still dull as fuck.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2004, 02:26:10 PM »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2004, 05:59:49 PM »
his lyrics werent intended to be understood to everyone

lol, its not like hes sendin secret messages, even when u translated his lyrics, their still dull as fuck.

exactly, after they were translated above they were still sub-par ::)

-KIDRENEGADE-

Jome

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2004, 06:55:24 PM »

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2004, 11:28:01 AM »
man cam is from harlem what hes doin is the same thing
most big players and pimps from harlem did
and thats jiving speaking in a form no one understand cept people who can interput the meaning
let me break it down for yall haterz

I rock mostly dosey, I roll mostly dololy
I'll leave you wholy, holey, you'll say "Holy Moly"
Here come the coroner get 'em, play "Rolly Poley"
I'll tell you true stories, how I coldly hold heat
When it's repping time, I get on extra grind
Fried to fricassee, pepperseed to pepperdine
Jeff Hamilton, +Genesis+, leather time
Bitches say I'm the man, I tell 'em "Nevermind"

transalation-
I rock mostly pink i mostly roll Alone (or dolo)
here comes the hustler move the drugs
i tell stories how i hold guns when its time to hold it down
i hustle over time i cook crack boil crack bake crack
im a legend the begining im into bitches who get dominated  they want me to be there man but i say bitch No

i don't care what any of ya'll say, cam WAS NOT doin this stuff on his first album. I liked his first album. i'm just wonderin why he change all of a sudden and people like him more all of a sudden. i don't know ONE other person that was bangin the cam'ron 'confessions of fire' when it came out besides myself. but dude changed....he used to be a big dude, and now he's small and wears pink.

how the hell did you get the translation? dude is just makin stupid stuff up and i don't see what's so cool about makin a few people believe that you're 'introspective' when you can say 'dosey' and it means 'pink.' tell me, what is so goddam special about that?

Don Breezio

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2004, 01:08:46 PM »
i don't care what any of ya'll say, cam WAS NOT doin this stuff on his first album. I liked his first album. i'm just wonderin why he change all of a sudden and people like him more all of a sudden. i don't know ONE other person that was bangin the cam'ron 'confessions of fire' when it came out besides myself. but dude changed....he used to be a big dude, and now he's small and wears pink.

i used to bump that shit daily...horse and carriage, feels good, d rugs, death...all classics...one of my fav. albums of all time.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2004, 05:33:55 PM »
I was really feelin "Confessions of Fire" when that came out, and I still like it, but ever since he got down with Roc-A-Fella he's been a total piece of shit.  Ever since that "Oh Boy" song came out, I couldn't stand the muthafucka.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2004, 05:46:54 AM »
I was really feelin "Confessions of Fire" when that came out, and I still like it, but ever since he got down with Roc-A-Fella he's been a total piece of shit.  Ever since that "Oh Boy" song came out, I couldn't stand the muthafucka.

my point exactly.
ever since he joined the roc, he's been retarded and now people like him more for it.

cvplaya

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2004, 11:51:44 AM »
No one turns on cam music to be enlightened.  Maybe on his older albums on songs like D Rugs he had good lyrical content but everyone knows cam is about having fun.  I mean i know no one complains when some dipset song comes on in the club cause that shit gets you in the party mood.  Same as with some down south music with lil jon screamin in the background.  No lyrical content but great to play in the clubs.  So dont hate on cam just cause he doin his thing.  Just appreciate him in the clubs and listen to some nas , jay-z whatever when you chillen.

DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2004, 08:22:32 PM »
I don't even like his fucking NAME.