Author Topic: Cool Nutz  (Read 132 times)

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Cool Nutz
« on: March 27, 2004, 04:15:46 PM »
any of yall feelin him n bosko?
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re:Cool Nutz
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2004, 04:24:11 PM »
actually i havent heard him, but SnoopDoggDPGLBC on this forum endorses COol Nutz and he's an agent of his i think
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2004, 10:15:43 PM »
If enough peeps want, I can get a Cool Nutz interview done for the site...be on the look-out for the new mixtape coming from me and my camp within a month or so...it'll be featuring us as well as Cool Nutz, Bosko, E-40, C-Bo, Mr. Dove, Starchile, Bleek, and many more westcoast artists!!!! Shit will be available at Sam Goody, Warehouse Music, amazon.com, and cdbaby.com  Holla at cha boy!!!!!!!!!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2004, 10:38:15 PM »
dont know him

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2004, 10:44:43 PM »
Ya'll can't be serious, right???? Cool Nutz pioneered hip-hop in Portland...he's worked with peeps from Kurupt, WC, E-40, Spice-1, DJ Quik, Brotha Lynch Hung, C-Bo, Bosko, and others...peep his site at http://www.jusfamilyrecords.com

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2004, 03:46:00 AM »
I remember hearing about him on Bosko's Demo :-\ But that's it.
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2004, 06:46:13 AM »
cool nutz, bosko, DBA the whole JusFamily camp are THE SHIT.
boskos production >>>>>>>>> your favorite producers catalogue.

for real tho, bosko is probably the most underrated producer out right now.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2004, 09:30:59 AM »
No doubt Nima! If ya'll haven't heard it, check out the DBA track "Walktadis". Produced by Bosko and that joint is STRAIGHT FIRE! I couldn't put it down for the longest time and I still bump it quite a bit. Got the vinyl single, the whole album cd, the cassette single, the cd single, I just can't get enough of that track. Check it out ya'll!

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2004, 11:42:17 AM »
DBA, Cool nutz, bosko, their fuckin nice. yall need to peep his shit out. reppin the westcoast. and yeh 187, hook us up with that cool nutz interview, i wanna see whats up with him. thnx, peace.
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2004, 12:03:35 PM »
Cool Nutz=pioneer of Portland..i still bump that harsh album..reppin his hometown and the westcoast, and best friends wit the best and most underrated producer, bosko. support the west yall and the whole JusFamily...just read that Crooked i used to live in Portland, crazy shit.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2004, 10:19:19 PM »
Aight bro, I'm gonna start a thread for peeps to post questions for Cool Nutz and if enough people post questions in there I'll hit him up with the interview....