Author Topic: Just bought tickets for wu tang in uk  (Read 151 times)

KURUPTION-81

Just bought tickets for wu tang in uk
« on: March 27, 2004, 03:31:53 AM »
www.ticketmaster.co.uk  8)

trying to get my nas tickets now

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re:Just bought tickets for wu tang in uk
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2004, 04:42:04 AM »
ima get then Wu Tang tickets wen i get some cash, id love to go to that Nas one, but its in fucken manshester and i dont drive.. the trains will cost a bomb!  :'(

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2004, 06:54:15 AM »
I see Nas isn't risking another London show then, after what happened last time. I can't believe I'm missing the Wu concert cause I'm on holiday in Spain when they are here.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2004, 07:03:03 AM »
What went down with Nas in London ?

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2004, 07:14:32 AM »
A group of people without tickets rushed the fire doors and got into the venue. They therefore couldn't allow all of the people outside with tickets in because the venue was already full, so then everyone outside started rioting and shit, and the police had to come in and break it all up.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2004, 03:43:48 AM »
nas is playing in london on 11th may at Hammersmith Apollo but i cant find anywhere selling the tickets at the mo. he is also playing at bristol and the birmingham nec on the 9th may.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2004, 04:36:35 AM »
I went to the Hammersmith Apollo website, and there is no listing for Nas being there on the 11th May, maybe its been cancelled or something ???

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2004, 05:38:09 AM »
Yesterday 27th i saw it on teletext channel 4 page 351 it should still be up there till tmw (monday). Thats where they listed all the nas concerts they said u could get tickets from ticketmaster but they only list the manchester show. when u phone um up to ask about the other shows they have no idea what your on about  ::)