Author Topic: Paul Wall - Chick Magnet  (Read 373 times)

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
Re:Paul Wall - Chick Magnet
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2004, 09:04:26 PM »

it is a beef between the 2...chamillionaire.com will say it aint...but chamillion himself even said that paul leavin the group was jus a rumor...but look...paul and lew hawk aint even in the group nomore..and paul hasnt been on the latest underground ccc has put out..it is a beef..think about it..paul and koopa were the best of friends..they came into swishahouse together and they were never seperated..on songs or nothin like that ...they had 1 of the best clicks in the underground..and people were anticipatin a bunch of shit from them why all of a sudden paul wall has himself a wholeeeeeee new click and koopa has new people to replace the 1's that left...and by no means they r like red and meth...u can kill that...those 2 are from 2 different clicks..and paul and koopa started their careers together from beginnin...sgv i suggest while u askin chamillionaire.com go right to paulwall.com and ask the same question..and try and find the audio...while u at it...kuz chamillionaire.com only want certain stuff to get out..to appeal their image...they delete shit..when paul leavin the ccc got out..ask them boys at the chamillions forum how quik they deleted it...and how they played it off sayin it aint true..and how every topic bein asked about paul leavin after that popped up got deleted...this was be4 paul made it official on his site...then like in december...when paul wall had his audio up askin questions people wanted to know and he confirmed that he wasnt in the ccc nomore..everybody at chamillions site who was deletin looked like asses..they wont admit that..they say shit that outsiders wanna  hear pertainin the beef....why would chamillion even say that verse sgv put up?also dont rely on everything chamillionaire.com says..kuz when some real shit get out that people should know..be4 people see it..it will be gone...(like this situation)..then when paul said it whats really goin on...everybody on the site was like  :o..like whomever said it be4 hand wasnt lyin and why was the post deleted when the info got out..

g-maab and slab is not the real s.u.c,z-ro is real s.u.c but ..dougie d and trae...they are like the last members of s.u.c( like the came alone in screw last days....well trae and screw were tight kuz he useta stay wit screw 4 a min..slab aint affiliated with the s.u.c..and slab is really jus jayton and lil b..

trae,ro and d is like real good friends..their like almost family.. so him not likin his family is bullshit..z-ro only problem is his sherm habit..which makes him ignorant..and he begins to have split personalities..but other than that if he doesnt like none of of g-maab..he sho has a collabo album with trae called assholes by nature that jus dropped be4 his recent album...ro head is never on str8 he befriends them then gets agg with themm..he has like a male period or sumthin..

also..sgv if u like chamillionaire..u would like trae and z-ro way better...kuz they were doin that style chamillion is doin wayback in 97..chamillion is good..but he is fakin on what he says..chamillion aint hard...ro and trae lived the shit they r sayin...i mean koopa is cool..but he is like the boy who cried wolf..

dont listen to this asshole...
why would chami diss paul on that verse then dont want anybody to know? wheres yellowman? he needs to come here hes the only person ill really listen to cuzz he has his connections

and z-ro not likeing g-maab ::)

DONT LISTEN TO ME HA!...IF NETHING THEY SHOULDNT LISTEN TO YOU..KUZ YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKIN BOUT..
1 YOU SAID SLAB IS THE REAL S.U.C
2. YOU SAID SINCE PAUL ISNT DOIN SHIT WIT KOOPA THEY CONSIDER HIM A SELL OUT..AINT NOBODY EVER SAID NO SHIT LIKE THAT ON EITHER BOARDS..
3.Z-RO NOT LIKIN..THE MAAB... :-\

..AND U BELIEVE YELLOWMAN OUT OF ALL PEOPLE..YEA YELLOWMAN KNOWS HIS SHIT ::) BUT HE GETS HIS INFO AS THAT BOARD DROPS IT.....CUZ WHY..HE'S A MOD OVER THERE..CONNECTIONS...HA!! SHIT YOU GOTO THAT FORUM AND KNOW JUS ABOUT EVERYTHING HE IS FEEDIN TO YOU NOW..IF YOU WANNA HAVE HIS CONNECTIONS..GO OVERTHERE USE THE SEARCH FEATURE AND YOU WOULD FIND EVERYTHING HE KNOWS...HE DROPS INFO TO U..AS HE READS IT ON THAT BOARD..NEWAY..DOUBT ME..IF PENNYB IS STILL ACTIVE OVER HERE..HE WOULD TELL THAT FONXTA WAS ONE THAT TOLD THE BOARD THEY AINT CCC NOMORE BEFORE  PAUL DROPPED HIS AUDIO OR WHATEVER..AND THEY DELETED WHATEVER HE PUT UP NUMEROUS OF TIMES..AND LIKE I SAID...XSTAC923 AND THE LIZARD MAN HIMSELF SAID IT WAS RUMOR ...

THEN BOTH OF YALL PUTTIN WORDS IN MY FONT..I DIDNT SAY CHAMILLION BIT TRAE OR RO'S STYLE...I SAID THEY WAS DOIN THE STYLE HE DOES (SINGIN AND SPITTIN IN A UNORTHADOX LIKE MANNER) BE4 KOOPA,AND I SAID CLEARLY..RO HAS A MAN PERIOD..1 MONTH HE'S FINE AND DANDY WITH THE MAAB THEN NEXT DAY THAT SHERM IS FUCKIN UP HIS MIND AND HE SCREAMIN FUCK EVERYBODY..BUT WHEN IT ALL COMES DOWN TO IT..RO IS ON EVERY MAAB ALBUM OR FT ON BOTH TRAE OR DOUGIE D'S SHIT..WERE DID I SAY THEY BROKE UP PAUL AND KOOPA BROKE UP...???IM ACKNOWLEDGIN IT IS A BEEF..PERSONAL BEEF ONLY THOSE 2 KNOW ABOUT...SIMPLE AS THAT...WHY FUCK UP A GOOD THING IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT...THATS WHY ITS A PERSONAL BEEF..THATS BULLSHIT ABOUT THEM SAYIN THEY WANTED TO ESTABLISH THEMSELVES AS SOLO ARTIST..HELL YUNG RO ,RASAQ,50/50 ALL ARE SOLO ARTIST WITHIN THE COLORCHANGIN CLICK..HOW COME 2 NEWBIES(YUNG RO AND RASAQ) CAN ESTABLISH THEMSELVES WITHOUT HARM AND PAUL HAS TO LEAVE TO DO IT?...THATS PURE BULLSHIT...SELL THAT SHIT TO SOMEBODY ELSE..JUST FACE IT SUMTHIN WENT WRONG BTW THEM...AND AND THE COLOR CHANGIN CLICK CHANGED..

LOL SAYIN HE HAS CONNECTIONS...ALL YALL GOTTA DO IF YALL WANNA KNOW SHIT..JUS GO SIGN UP FOR THAT CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM OR PAULWALL.COM OR BOSSHOGGOUTLAWZ.COM AND U WOULD FIND ALL THE INFO YELLOWMAN HAS OR DONT HAVE FOR YA SELF.....

Leroy

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2004, 09:17:27 PM »
ive heard from many people about paul being a selll out and even read it in a magazine cant remember which one

and my bad about SLAB n the SUC thing iw as just assumeing

but where do u get ur info from? i think yellowman gots better sources then u and Penny B that foo aint berly even on i still talk to that homeboy but he hate chami and all them so idk if it would be true if he told me sumin so tell me where u get your sources from and maybe i can believe u, u fucking friut cake

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2004, 09:37:55 PM »
ive heard from many people about paul being a selll out and even read it in a magazine cant remember which one

and my bad about SLAB n the SUC thing iw as just assumeing

but where do u get ur info from? i think yellowman gots better sources then u and Penny B that foo aint berly even on i still talk to that homeboy but he hate chami and all them so idk if it would be true if he told me sumin so tell me where u get your sources from and maybe i can believe u, u fucking friut cake

1ST OFF ...YOU'S MARK ASS BITCH FOR THA LAST STATEMENT .....CAUSE I DIDNT CALL YOU OUT YA NAME NOT 1 TIME..BUT THATS ALL GRAVITY IMA LET YOU RIDE WITH YA HOE GENETICS

2ND.. OFF MY SOURCES IS YELLOWMANS RESOURCES...WHY IMA RELY ON ANOTHER MAN'S WORD ..WHEN I CAN SEE THA SHIT FOR MYSELF.HELL ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS JOIN THAT GOTDAMN FORUM.. THEN YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING YELLOWMAN HAS JUS INFORMED YOU WITH...

Leroy

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2004, 09:45:20 PM »
yeah imma believe you cuzz thats what you think  ::)