Author Topic: N.E.R.D. - Fly Or Die  (Read 428 times)

Don Breezio

N.E.R.D. - Fly Or Die
« on: March 24, 2004, 06:11:24 PM »
i bought this today...i gotta say i wasnt sure about it because honestly i wasnt really feelin In Search Of....but i really like this album a lot...its a perfect album to just sit and chill to...the hidden song is one of my favs along with Jump.

MANBEARPIG.

Re:N.E.R.D. - Fly Or Die
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 08:09:07 PM »
Illegally downloading it now!,  I will not purchase another Star Trak label album until they do simething with Roscoe P. Coldchain..............and because I'ma cheap bastard.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2004, 12:48:47 PM »
i'ma prolly check it, I liked "In Search Of..." actually

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2004, 12:08:13 PM »
Can I get a tracklisting please?  I finished DL it with 12 tracks, is this right? and I gotta figure out how to fix the track time, media player says everysong is shorter than it actualy is...ever have this problem, it'll fix when I burn it tho.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2004, 12:10:04 PM »
Can I get a tracklisting please?  I finished DL it with 12 tracks, is this right? and I gotta figure out how to fix the track time, media player says everysong is shorter than it actualy is...ever have this problem, it'll fix when I burn it tho.

yes there is only 12 tracks....13 songs (the last track has a hidden song at the end of it)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2004, 12:26:27 PM »
I like that Drill Seargent Track it has that Scooby Doo sound to it pretty good album!

-KIDRENEGADE-

quas

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2004, 04:12:51 AM »
i really like the album! my favorite songs are "jump", "wonderful place", "maybe", "the way she dances" and the bonus track.  8)

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2004, 04:54:13 PM »
It's Fly 8)
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

NeoSoul

• 'G'
  • Minutes To Midnight
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2004, 08:18:25 PM »
there are 3 bonus hidden tracks one at the end of track 7 - wonderful place one at the end of drill sergeant and the bonus track at the end is called Find My Way. it was released on the Taxi 3 Soundtrack in France :)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2004, 11:00:47 PM »
there are 3 bonus hidden tracks one at the end of track 7 - wonderful place one at the end of drill sergeant and the bonus track at the end is called Find My Way. it was released on the Taxi 3 Soundtrack in France :)

Yea I noticed it earlier, I was gonna ask right now ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-