Author Topic: jayo going to drop a newyork album wit mobbdeep  (Read 823 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:jayo going to drop a newyork album wit mobbdeep
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2004, 06:20:22 PM »
Who gives a fuck who's real or fake in the industry. All I'm worried about is the music.

I'd love to hear this CD, doubt it will ever drop though.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2004, 08:27:03 PM »
Get off pacs nuts. Mobb Deep were around in 93 doing thug life raps.

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2004, 01:35:52 AM »
jayo, mobbdeep, kurupt etc aka THA RIFLE MEN!!!!!!!!group album dropping!!!east meets west like i told yall itz craccin

my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2004, 07:02:02 AM »
LOL @ people know Mobb Deep personally and knowing how fake they are.  Some people on this board are so fucking baised it's not funny.

And to the people laughing at the comment about Mobb Deep having classic tracks and being better than most people on the west, go and listen to:

Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

kosta

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2004, 07:47:13 AM »
LOL @ people know Mobb Deep personally and knowing how fake they are.  Some people on this board are so fucking baised it's not funny.

And to the people laughing at the comment about Mobb Deep having classic tracks and being better than most people on the west, go and listen to:

lol yea, thatsa tite album btw. thats the first mobb deep album i have ever bought
classic!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2004, 07:47:36 AM by whenimondamic »

Jome

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2004, 07:34:09 PM »
* Bump *

I guess adidas was on to something here.. hopefully the first track we heard will pop on a full album, that would have been something..  8)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2004, 08:58:43 PM »
its sad that no one realizes that 2pac was an actor too, he didnt bang, didnt have criminal record till he joined deathrow, lived and chilled with famous people, got all the kids fooled... props to him

Game Warden

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2004, 10:56:13 PM »
I dunno why your all dissing mobb deep they got classic tracks n they better than most them folks on the west

Are you for real?

*knoCKs WHEN WE RIDE ON OUR ENEMIES [TRUE BOOTLEG ORIGINAL 2PAC VERSION]*
X-Raided's a veteran in this nor cali rap field/Decapitatin motherfuckers wit this lyrical sword I wield/Medieval on that ass/chop off your tongue/pull out your teeth/Youll never rap again/fuck up your voice/like D-O-C/Cause X-Raided dont play no games/But them deadly kinds/Lyrical combatic release the verbal acrobatics from a deadly mind. ~Xraided

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2004, 04:19:21 AM »
* Bump *

I guess adidas was on to something here.. hopefully the first track we heard will pop on a full album, that would have been something..  8)

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.