Author Topic: I just thought I'd share my great news with everyone...  (Read 548 times)

smerlus

Re:I just thought I'd share my great news with everyone...
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2004, 12:03:43 PM »
Nice! What college is it?

Niagara College, in St. Catharines. (About 10 minutes from US border).

web.niagarac.on.ca/

that's not too far from where i'm at....canada is the better side of the falls anyways...ever been there?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2004, 12:04:34 PM »
Congrads Lincoln  ;)

I don't have classes today because of Cesar Chavez Day  ;D hahaha like I care woooo hooooo.

What CC do you go to Max? SWC is mostly mexican and when I asked people if they knew who he was they really didnt know. hahahahhahah, yea so what CC?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2004, 12:05:15 PM »
Nice! What college is it?

Niagara College, in St. Catharines. (About 10 minutes from US border).

web.niagarac.on.ca/

that's not too far from where i'm at....canada is the better side of the falls anyways...ever been there?

Yeah, I live about a 30-40 minute drive from the border. I like the Canadian side of the border better too, but the American side is nice to visit, we used to go over there for dinner all the time when I was young.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2004, 12:12:06 PM »
i have a job interview today

btw congrats

Thanks, you too. Where's the interview at?

its at a mall nearby....im interviewing for a position as a salesman with T-Mobile (very large cell phone company for those that don't know)

german company. if the guy you talk to knows german, just say:
Es wäre mir eine Ehre mit ihnen zu arbeiten.
dont know how you get the pronounciation right tho :D
I'd be pretty impressed if I was the interviewer, it kinda stands out.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2004, 12:14:51 PM »
i have a job interview today

btw congrats

Thanks, you too. Where's the interview at?

its at a mall nearby....im interviewing for a position as a salesman with T-Mobile (very large cell phone company for those that don't know)

german company. if the guy you talk to knows german, just say:
Es wäre mir eine Ehre mit ihnen zu arbeiten.
dont know how you get the pronounciation right tho :D
I'd be pretty impressed if I was the interviewer, it kinda stands out.

i dont think anyone around here knows german.

JTSimon

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2004, 12:18:20 PM »
Congrads Lincoln  ;)

I don't have classes today because of Cesar Chavez Day  ;D hahaha like I care woooo hooooo.

What CC do you go to Max? SWC is mostly mexican and when I asked people if they knew who he was they really didnt know. hahahahhahah, yea so what CC?

lol I never went to a CC b4...I go to San Diego State  ;D

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2004, 12:22:41 PM »
Congrads Lincoln  ;)

lol I never went to a CC b4...I go to San Diego State  ;D

I coulda sworn you said you go to a CC right now...oh well haha. I'l be there in 2 years.

-KIDRENEGADE-

JTSimon

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2004, 12:25:16 PM »
Nope I'm in my 4th year at State.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2004, 12:52:55 PM »
yea, i got accepted like a couple months ago, im going to Temple University, if anyone knows it, yo lincoln, wats your major? im doing pharmacutical

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2004, 01:37:49 PM »
i got sum good news too. I got accepted to UCSB (University of California Santa Barbara), UCSC (San Diego), and UCI (Irvine). I also got accepted to the two Cal States that i applied to. But Berkeley and UCLA rejected me. But i dont really care, i didnt wanna go to either
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Penny 2K4

• Lil Geezy
  • I show naked ass like a llama!!
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2004, 02:15:02 PM »
I got accepted into College today, I'll be going this September.

Everyone share something great that happened to them recently, this forum could use some positivity.

Congrats Lincoln...where you gonna be going?...

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2004, 03:02:13 PM »
Congratulations, Lincoln.  

I just got a raise at work.  I'm still not making very much money, but I'm beginning to pay off all of my credit card debt.  I wanna be debt free, so I can save money to buy a house.  www.daveramsey.com

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2004, 04:13:01 PM »
Thanks for the congrats all. I'll be majoring in Hospitality, a program called Hotel & Restaraunt Management.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2004, 05:51:09 PM »
Lincold you can do a lot better. Hopefully after u graduate you'll be making enough money to goto professional school. I'm saying this because you're a really smart guy and it would suck if your didn't turn out to be a successful person
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2004, 06:16:13 PM »
Lincold you can do a lot better. Hopefully after u graduate you'll be making enough money to goto professional school. I'm saying this because you're a really smart guy and it would suck if your didn't turn out to be a successful person

I appreciate the nice words, but hospitality has the highest amount of jobs in the Niagara region and is going to be on a continual expansion. Using my talents of business and management I can easily establish a great career in hospitality. I've already got a hotel where I can get a great upper management position (promised) so I think I'll do well. Thanks for the advice though.  ;)

Paris