Author Topic: I just thought I'd share my great news with everyone...  (Read 547 times)

Trauma-san

Re:I just thought I'd share my great news with everyone...
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2004, 08:54:23 PM »
Success is more about doing what you like to do and are good at than it is about making money, too.  Making money is cool, but it's more important to have a productive job where you enjoy your work.  

PLANT

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2004, 09:36:12 PM »
Congrats Lincoln.  All the best man.

pinche juan

• 'G'
  • what more can i say
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2004, 12:15:03 AM »
Congrats Lincoln.  All the best man

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2004, 01:07:05 AM »
nice work lincoln
something good that happened to me, was i got my spot confirmed at my new school which is better than the one i'm at, fuck i hate that school

kick ass album

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2004, 01:34:25 AM »
Congrats Lincoln.  All the best man

My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2004, 01:03:41 PM »
Success is more about doing what you like to do and are good at than it is about making money, too.  Making money is cool, but it's more important to have a productive job where you enjoy your work.  

Yeah, I love the hospitality industry too. I neglected to mention that in my previous post.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

bez

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2004, 02:10:04 PM »
Great news bro, its the same with me.

I am going to Uni to do a Film Studies with TV and Film Production course.

Penny 2K4

• Lil Geezy
  • I show naked ass like a llama!!
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2004, 12:45:37 PM »
Thanks for the congrats all. I'll be majoring in Hospitality, a program called Hotel & Restaraunt Management.

I'm just saying though...you can do better...come on now hospitality...that's like common sense...get a real major playa and make some dough...do ya own thug thisky fa shisky...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2004, 12:50:36 PM »
Thanks for the congrats all. I'll be majoring in Hospitality, a program called Hotel & Restaraunt Management.

I'm just saying though...you can do better...come on now hospitality...that's like common sense...get a real major playa and make some dough...do ya own thug thisky fa shisky...

That's what I'm good at plus it's got a lot of money in it in the Niagara region. Plus I can move anywhere in the world with a major chain, plus I'd pretty much be my own boss.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Diabolical

« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2004, 01:03:46 PM »
i dont think anyone around here knows german.

I do but i couldnt understand that lol
something about ears and work

Congrats Lincon

Penny 2K4

• Lil Geezy
  • I show naked ass like a llama!!
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2004, 01:32:43 PM »

That's what I'm good at plus it's got a lot of money in it in the Niagara region. Plus I can move anywhere in the world with a major chain, plus I'd pretty much be my own boss.

I guess :-\...good luck with everything and all...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2004, 01:34:24 PM by Penny 2K4 »