Author Topic: how to make ur cell phone a ghost phone?  (Read 335 times)

JTSimon

Re:how to make ur cell phone a ghost phone?
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2004, 12:11:39 AM »
does he mean not sending his caller ID?  thats in the phone, anything else I dunno

Yeah thats what he's talking about.

Leroy

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2004, 12:38:24 AM »
i dont know all i know its a ghost phone, it blocks ur number, and its illeagal, and u gotta do sum shit to have it i know u can get a fine for haveing it so fuck it i dont want it but alot  of ppl use to do that when i was like in 7th, and 8th grade

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2004, 12:56:14 AM »
fuck it i dont want it but alot  of ppl use to do that when i was like in 7th, and 8th grade

which was all of 1 year ago? y dont you ask some of those people instead of us who have no idea, and obviously you have no idea either, what you are talking about ??? ::)

-KIDRENEGADE-

Leroy

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2004, 12:59:03 AM »
fuck it i dont want it but alot  of ppl use to do that when i was like in 7th, and 8th grade

which was all of 1 year ago? y dont you ask some of those people instead of us who have no idea, and obviously you have no idea either, what you are talking about ??? ::)

wow i would of never thought of that if ud dint tell me?? i knew i shoudla asked them before i asked strangers  ::) that was about 2 years ago u fucking moron i dont even remember teh ppl who had them only 2 and they got there confiscated and a fine that why i dnot want it now and i assumed ppl would know what im talking about becuase its illegal fucking asshole

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2004, 01:23:13 AM »
It's not illegal to have a blocked number...

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2004, 02:20:55 AM »
lol @ illegal. you dont need to "ghost phones" or whatever you call them. change the phone settings thats all
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Montana00

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2004, 05:01:52 AM »
the only thing thats illigal is if you hack your phone to make someone elses caller id say your someone your not. like when you calll a friend. there caller id says they have a call from 1111111

its only illegal if you do fraud with it.

West C. Connected

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2004, 10:07:10 AM »
lmao It's in my phone settings, what the fuck is everybody talking about?

JTSimon

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2004, 10:08:59 AM »

Luke is a moron.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2004, 10:09:21 AM by Kain the Barbarian »

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2004, 06:08:19 PM »

Luke is a moron.

NOOO, Luke sells cell phones...

...by the sea shore ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2004, 06:16:58 PM »
i dont know all i know its a ghost phone, it blocks ur number, and its illeagal, and u gotta do sum shit to have it i know u can get a fine for haveing it so fuck it i dont want it but alot  of ppl use to do that when i was like in 7th, and 8th grade
wtf my cell numba is blocked cuz i blocked it form the setting  option in my fone and how or why in the world wood it be illeagle?

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2004, 08:03:09 PM »
i did a little research on this today and max and i were both right...and no AG it's not illegal by any means.

max was right...some companies do have it set in the phones...other company's you either have to call your carrier directly or there is a number you call (like #928) that will block your number.