Author Topic: Trailer Park Boys  (Read 115 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Trailer Park Boys
« on: April 08, 2004, 10:39:42 PM »
What the fuck is it?  Is it really funny or what been seeing it alot around this board so I thought I;d ask.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Suga Foot

Re:Trailer Park Boys
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2004, 10:47:33 PM »
It's a TV show in Canada.  It's on Sunday nights I think.  It's fuckin hilarious.  Bubbles is dope.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2004, 10:52:34 PM »
wonder if it's coming state side sounds funny, is it like a regular cable show or an hbo type comedy?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2004, 11:05:37 PM »
they fuckin swear like crazy on that show.  I think they just started showing the first season in the States.  I'm not sure, I'm sure somone else will know tho.

Smooth

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2004, 11:56:53 PM »
Yeah man it's a fucking TIGHT show, straight up one of the best...  it's comin to the states but I heard they forced them to censor the swearing, which is right wack, beacuse alot of that is some of the funniest shit on the show... either way it's definitely worth a watch for ya'll in the Stizates...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2004, 08:19:45 AM »
best damn show out of Canada.

as for sunnyville trailer park lol, "Fuckin best trailer park in the godamn world right here, good people, good friends" -Ricky  8) 8) 8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2004, 10:24:15 AM »
It's a cleverly written satire of reality shows. The amount of uncensored swearing and use of guns and drugs makes me surprised they show it on TV.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris