Author Topic: Congrats to LINCOLN  (Read 377 times)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Congrats to LINCOLN
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2004, 08:23:59 AM »
Fuck the Karma lincoln, you'z a cool guy. Don't let the anger of 3 or 4 fags deter your posting. This is why I think the Karma is a bad thing. Good posters get ass reamed for no real reasons.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2004, 11:45:07 AM »
wow, this may be the greatest day ever for lots of posters on this board.  Congratulations guys!  You did it!  You gave Lincoln 1000 points in negative karma.  Don't you guys just feel so goddamn special!  How are you all gonna celebrate?  lemme guess.....

Go out to dinner with your supermodel girlfriends?
Go out and party with all your best buddies?
Go hit up a local sporting event?
Enjoy the sunshine for the first time in 7 months, since you haven't had a chance to get out because you were too busy giving him negative karma?

or maybe the best way of all....

get on an aim chatroom conference and talk about how you just ruined his life forever.
you are rediculously NOT funny.. yet u keep trying

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2004, 02:41:08 PM »
Fuck the Karma lincoln, you'z a cool guy. Don't let the anger of 3 or 4 fags deter your posting. This is why I think the Karma is a bad thing. Good posters get ass reamed for no real reasons.
If you say "ass reamed" again while on WCC your karma is gonna drop.

hahahaha

j/k ;D

SINLOC

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2004, 05:49:39 PM »

get on an aim chatroom conference and talk about how you just ruined his life forever.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2004, 08:52:36 PM »
wow, this may be the greatest day ever for lots of posters on this board.  Congratulations guys!  You did it!  You gave Lincoln 1000 points in negative karma.  Don't you guys just feel so goddamn special!  How are you all gonna celebrate?  lemme guess.....

Enjoy the sunshine for the first time in 7 months, since you haven't had a chance to get out because you were too busy giving him negative karma?

LMAO...Don't forget, this is the same loser who compared the internet to a party...

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2004, 10:26:06 PM »
lincoln's an alright cat... 8)

eS El Duque

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2004, 10:31:27 PM »

LMAO...Don't forget, this is the same loser who compared the internet to a party...

LOL

hector

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2004, 11:15:43 PM »
no NIK your the dumbass who just doesn't know what an analogy is.  and to those who think I"m not funny, guess what, fuck off.  if I ever gave a fuck about you I'd always be broke, I'd never have any mutha fuckin indo to smoke.  oh yeah, did I mention, fuck off.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2004, 11:39:02 PM »
no NIK your the dumbass who just doesn't know what an analogy is.

I know what an analogy is...You compared the internet to a party, LMAO...Horrible analogy.

Diabolical

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2004, 01:13:05 PM »
Congratz Lincon
I only have -5  :(