Author Topic: i'm no longer 'top poster'  (Read 399 times)

Don Seer

Re:i'm no longer 'top poster'
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2004, 12:22:17 AM »
Didn't the page in the early days crash once or maybe twice and erase everything that you never got back?  I know the recent crashes (last few years) you've been able to repair, but I thought there was 1 or 2 in the first year where everything was just gonnnnnnnne.

yeah in ther first 6 months we lost quite a bit.

i moved host and it stopped happening, but that host couldn't handle us.. remember seeing those cgi timeouts?

so we moved again, then for 2 years it was all good.. now we moved again six months ago.

i have some of the stuff as a backup, all the very first posts. but theres no way of splicing it into the current set up. i believe we only lost the main section though. not any other sections, oh and TOT got nuked one time.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2004, 12:39:54 AM »
Remember when posts used to count in the G-Spot? Since they don't count anymore, does that mean I don't get ANY credit for my old posts in the G-Spot?...And what about the posts from when the board was erased, do I get those back, or not? I'm just wondering how this thing works...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2004, 12:43:27 AM »
posts from when the board was erased wont count because i counted using the posts you've made in the messages database... what that does mean though is that your g-spot posts have been counted when they shouldnt have been. but its a lot more work to filter that out...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2004, 12:55:30 AM »
That's weird, i had like 13,000 posts when my first account got banned...

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2004, 01:10:37 AM »
hmm wonder if i missed -Now_I_Know- you sent me doesn't exist anymore, can't remember if i did it or not..

ahh found some more under "Now_I_Know (Guest)" another... 634

« Last Edit: April 07, 2004, 01:17:19 AM by Overseer »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2004, 10:06:07 AM »
lol wow i didn't even notice til i read this post that i all the sudden had like 7 grand in posts.

shit if i didn't read this post i woulda been like "shit! am i getting on the computer in my sleep or somethin"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2004, 02:33:12 PM »
Still in the top 20!

Despite nobody knowing who I am

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2004, 03:34:04 PM »
That_Cracka_J