Author Topic: Trauma's Musical Taste  (Read 346 times)

Suga Foot

Re:Trauma's Musical Taste
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2004, 09:56:39 PM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2004, 06:42:09 AM »
I like the first song, that sounds great.  Nice beat, good hook.  I still don't relate totally to what he's saying, but that's music for ya.

Track two is good, too, I can't hate on it, I kinda wish the beat was a little better, though.  It's nice, but kinda flat, not very dynamic.

I like the sample and beat in "Butterfly", San Quinn can flow too.  

MUSICK

• Lil Geezy
  • Da BAY Bietch!!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2004, 08:32:11 AM »
I dunno.  It says "underground" in the link.  I probably wouldn't like it.  I like shit with a melody, and most rap doesn't have a melody.  I'm not really into songs with a deep message, and most underground rap goes out of it's way to try and sound deep or push a message.  

how u know u aint gonna like it if you dont try it,plus that undaground shits just apart of the name of the page tha musicks on theres also some tight ass reggae songs up in there,do u like reggae?

since u feelin San Quinn's flow he got some songs on the page too 8)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/daundagroundsmellroadmusic.htm

go on check it out,all the kids are doin it ;D
« Last Edit: April 14, 2004, 08:33:08 AM by MUSICK »

bez

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2004, 09:27:56 AM »
I dunno.  It says "underground" in the link.  I probably wouldn't like it.  I like shit with a melody, and most rap doesn't have a melody.  I'm not really into songs with a deep message, and most underground rap goes out of it's way to try and sound deep or push a message.  

there's very melodic underground shit...if u don't need a poppy chorus, but only sumthin melodic and a hook that might be kinda catchy you should actually like alot of non-mainstream rap too, includin Bay Area shit. Also underground gangsta shit ain't tryina push a message more than mainstream gangsta shit is basically

northern-ridaz is a tight site btw
« Last Edit: April 15, 2004, 09:28:45 AM by Kill »