Author Topic: i got big balls  (Read 391 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:i got big balls
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2004, 02:56:58 PM »
my balls slap off my girls ass, i don't think they're huge, average i'm guessing, although they tend to sag by the end of the day after wearing boxers...anyway that story is funny, got a good chuckle out of it especially when i thought you meant something else when you wrote that title ex. "i asked my boys mom what size cup her bra is" or something, cause that'd be ballzy too, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2004, 11:07:35 PM »
good for u man... that was some funny shit ... Y'all relax and laugh and have fun :)   Its threads like this that make DubCC worthwhile... nowhere else do u have posts like this
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2004, 12:08:26 AM »
my balls slap off my girls ass, i don't think they're huge, average i'm guessing, although they tend to sag by the end of the day after wearing boxers...anyway that story is funny, got a good chuckle out of it especially when i thought you meant something else when you wrote that title ex. "i asked my boys mom what size cup her bra is" or something, cause that'd be ballzy too, peace.

^^

i thought he was going to say balls as in Scarface...ya gotta have big balls man! ...

...lol but anyway just cos they slap yer girls ass...dont think its unusual in anyway..blokes have different size balles just as girls have different mampies...
Pz

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2004, 02:48:06 AM »
i thought he was going to say balls as in Scarface...ya gotta have big balls man! ...

LMAO!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2004, 03:30:03 AM »
HAHAHAHA This thread got me crackin!