Author Topic: next Twista single  (Read 138 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
next Twista single
« on: April 11, 2004, 11:35:47 PM »
www.worldwideconnected.com

As rotation for Twista's latest single "Overnight Celebrity" heats up, the rapper is already preparing the next single from his certified platinum album, Kamikaze.

"We got that 'So Sexy' featuring my man R. Kelly coming soon after 'Overnight Celebrity'," Twista told AllHipHop.com. "We just going to keep it cracking for the rest of the year."

As rotation for Twista's latest single "Overnight Celebrity" heats up, the rapper is already preparing the next single from his certified platinum album, Kamikaze.

"We got that 'So Sexy' featuring my man R. Kelly coming soon after 'Overnight Celebrity'," Twista told AllHipHop.com. "We just going to keep it cracking for the rest of the year."

To support the new video and single, the rapper will kick off a 21-date tour that starts in Richmond, Virginia tonight (April 10) and winds down in Boston in June.

After a 7-year hiatus in releasing Kamikaze due to various label troubles, Twista revealed that he was working on new projects that will drop this year and early next year.

"The Speedknot [Mobstaz] project is coming soon," Twista said. "I'm going to drop my next album, [tentatively titled] Stealing the First Quarter next year so really I am just staying consistent."

AHH

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
Re:next Twista single
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2004, 12:20:25 AM »
More Kanye dickriding for this years hits. Pretty good track though.
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2004, 12:47:30 AM »
The Track is tite but starting to get played out
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2004, 04:19:25 AM »
track's aight. far from my fav tho