Author Topic: BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE.  (Read 824 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE.
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2004, 01:46:36 PM »
wtf?

when i posted about this film a few months back (it was on tv here) you americans dissed the fuck outta me... now you all like it?!

wasnt the bashing mostly by Cwalker?

Diabolical

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2004, 05:13:17 PM »
wtf?

when i posted about this film a few months back (it was on tv here) you americans dissed the fuck outta me... now you all like it?!

I watched it then. It is good.
I read one of his books while on holiday (Dude Where's My Country?), It was funny as...

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2004, 07:55:41 PM »
wtf?

I watched it then. It is good.
I read one of his books while on holiday (Dude Where's My Country?), It was funny as...

i'm reading that one now...i dont like it as much as stupid white men but its just as good as downsize this...they are all really good. the only thing i really don't like about dude wheres my country is that each chapter is like 50-60 pg's long whereas in stupid white men the book was the same general length but each chapter was like 3-10 pages...it made it a lot easier to have stopping points.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2004, 07:56:20 PM »
MUST-SEE!

We analyzing this shit in a college course im takin....if u aint seen this movie....go rent it NOW!

Liberal propaganda at work in our schools.  You should ask your teacher if you can analyze Rush Limbaugh's book "See, I told you so", and see what they say.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2004, 07:58:07 PM »
yo gas & a match...^^^ you don't have to wait anymore  ::)

trauma stfu with that...even you should be able to appreciate a movie like bowling for columbine.

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2004, 09:28:05 PM »
Did you read a thing I said? Do you have any intelligent comments to refute, or support my statement?  

Suga Foot

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2004, 10:06:59 PM »
I think it was a good movie, parts of it were really good.  But with that type of media, a lot can be left out.  Look at the Micheal Jackson interview last year, that guy made him out to be a monster.  

Like in BFC when he goes to Canada, and he opens peoples doors cuz they're not locked.  I'm sure there are neighbourhoods in the states where locking the front door isn't necessary.

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2004, 10:15:51 PM »
I think it was a good movie, parts of it were really good.  But with that type of media, a lot can be left out.  Look at the Micheal Jackson interview last year, that guy made him out to be a monster.  

Like in BFC when he goes to Canada, and he opens peoples doors cuz they're not locked.  I'm sure there are neighbourhoods in the states where locking the front door isn't necessary.

not as many as you'd think....the town i graduated high school in (was) like that...but its all gone to shit just in about the past year...i dunno why or how because it was never like that before...but really the only times you'll find a town where people don't lock their doors is towns with a population of 48 and a .05% literacy rate.

Suga Foot

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2004, 10:20:21 PM »
I don't know any people that leave their doors unlocked.  That's just something you don't do.   I was surpised when I saw that.

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2004, 10:25:08 PM »
I don't know any people that leave their doors unlocked.  That's just something you don't do.   I was surpised when I saw that.

yeah i figured that was more than likely not really true...but i mean...you can tell just by spending a week in canada its a hell of a lot less stressful than america can be.

Suga Foot

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2004, 10:28:11 PM »
How do you figure?

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2004, 10:37:00 PM »
How do you figure?

well it could very well just be my perception of where i've been to in canada...but it just seems like people aren't so uptight as they are here in america...i'd say for every 1 normal nice person in america theres atleast 2 uptight assholes.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2004, 12:19:17 AM »
ayy trauma....liberal it might be....but what do u disagree on wit this movie?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2004, 07:17:35 PM »
The documentary was well done, but a lot of things in it were exaggerated. As Adon already pointed out, people lock their doors around here. I live in a relatively suburban town which has a huge crime rate. Around the corner, a guy was robbed while in his backyard. They just snuck in and out real quick.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2004, 07:36:54 PM »
ayy trauma....liberal it might be....but what do u disagree on wit this movie?

thats what i wanna know...how could u disagree with anything in that movie? do you think its ok for charlton heston to go to littleton or flint right after the shootings and hold an NRA rally? do you think that it was marilyn manson's fault that eric harris and a couple of others decided it was time to end 12 students lives? i just don't get what you wouldn't agree with.