Author Topic: eminem lyrics  (Read 238 times)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
eminem lyrics
« on: April 14, 2004, 06:23:25 PM »
aite well im new on this board and shit so first off what up and second let me lay it all out so all you can hate me from the begingin or wat not.  im a huge eminem 2pac big l fan.  eminem bein the best rapper ever...2pac the greatest.

now my dilema.  anyway back when kay slay released the real renegades a couple years ago i was really feelin royces shit on it and i aint bumped that song since at least a year ago and then you know i listened to dead wrong a couple times but today i was goin through a royce mix i was makin and i was like wtf.  i couldnt believe em fuckin bit his entire verse now that shit put me in a bad mood any input on this shit em release any statements or any shit as to why he pulled that and howd royce feel

The Watcher

Re:eminem lyrics
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2004, 06:26:25 PM »
dont really understand what you're sayin, i think i do.. but the dead wrong remix came out way before the original version of renegade with royce
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2004, 06:28:29 PM »
see i thought that dead wrong was made after renegade....i mean maybe it was released first but i think em recorded it after

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2004, 06:45:37 PM »
aite well im new on this board and shit so first off what up and second let me lay it all out so all you can hate me from the begingin or wat not.  im a huge eminem 2pac big l fan.  eminem bein the best rapper ever...2pac the greatest.

now my dilema.  anyway back when kay slay released the real renegades a couple years ago i was really feelin royces shit on it and i aint bumped that song since at least a year ago and then you know i listened to dead wrong a couple times but today i was goin through a royce mix i was makin and i was like wtf.  i couldnt believe em fuckin bit his entire verse now that shit put me in a bad mood any input on this shit em release any statements or any shit as to why he pulled that and howd royce feel

"Renegade" was made AFTER "Dead Wrong", and Royce was just paying homage to his homie, Em...PeACe

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2004, 06:58:23 PM »
aite good look on that

topshotta

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2004, 01:23:42 PM »
aight ima hit ya'll off with sum real info on eminem and his lyrics. maybe not what they are now but what they was, and how he sometimes used to build them.
i aint saying eminem doesnt write his own lyrics in any mothafuckin way, eminem is a great lyricist, one of the greatest.. BUT eminem has been biting lyrics back in the day...
some shit you hear offa "slim shady lp" and around that time, ain't his own lines, he took other underground rappers lines and made them his. the line "heard your lyrics, pretend i dont like it, six months later you hear your lyrics on my shit" is really the truth. example: swedish mc kashal-tee got bitten on "nuttin to do", "punch a A&R in his face, smash his glasses and turn em to contacts.." was his line that eminem took. ya may not believe me but em used to be on irc, and i had a chat with the man himself like late ´97, and my man kashal-tee introduced me to his underground stuff and by mere accident he popped up on irc and we chatted, and i transfered em e-mail to kash coz he was into his infinite and slim shady ep tapes more than i was, then they mailed eachother for a while, and later on kashal-tee got bitten bigtime.. this is all documented on swedish radio n shiet, so fuck it if ya dont believe me, but eminem is a biter.. probably bitten alot of other mcs during the past..
so why not royce?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2004, 01:26:20 PM by sharpshotta »

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2004, 01:31:18 PM »
^ Ha...

Diabolical

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2004, 03:07:43 PM »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2004, 03:12:45 PM »
aight ima hit ya'll off with sum real info on eminem and his lyrics. maybe not what they are now but what they was, and how he sometimes used to build them.
i aint saying eminem doesnt write his own lyrics in any mothafuckin way, eminem is a great lyricist, one of the greatest.. BUT eminem has been biting lyrics back in the day...
some shit you hear offa "slim shady lp" and around that time, ain't his own lines, he took other underground rappers lines and made them his. the line "heard your lyrics, pretend i dont like it, six months later you hear your lyrics on my shit" is really the truth. example: swedish mc kashal-tee got bitten on "nuttin to do", "punch a A&R in his face, smash his glasses and turn em to contacts.." was his line that eminem took. ya may not believe me but em used to be on irc, and i had a chat with the man himself like late ´97, and my man kashal-tee introduced me to his underground stuff and by mere accident he popped up on irc and we chatted, and i transfered em e-mail to kash coz he was into his infinite and slim shady ep tapes more than i was, then they mailed eachother for a while, and later on kashal-tee got bitten bigtime.. this is all documented on swedish radio n shiet, so fuck it if ya dont believe me, but eminem is a biter.. probably bitten alot of other mcs during the past..
so why not royce?

interesting...tell the source if u wanna make sum dough off it ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2004, 08:18:51 PM »
so why not royce?

We got Benzino posting on WCC.