Author Topic: TELL ME WHY  (Read 179 times)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
TELL ME WHY
« on: April 13, 2004, 05:57:02 PM »
Green Lantern always has the fucking HOTTEST intros. MY GOD.

Jome

Re:TELL ME WHY
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 10:08:00 PM »
Because like Dame Dash says, Green Leezy is the only and last DJ to actually mix, and he's pretty damn dope at it.
He only mixes instrumentals with verses that actually fit them, and makes it sound dope.
Imo, he's the only DJ that makes "blends" sound hot.

Kay Slay, Big Mike, etc. all they do is put a lot of new tracks on a tape, scream over it, and call themselves DJ's.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2004, 10:08:55 PM by Jome Is Certain »

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2004, 10:13:14 PM »
Green Leezy is the only and last DJ to actually mix, and he's pretty damn dope at it.
He only mixes instrumentals with verses that actually fit them, and makes it sound dope.

I Know of 2 DJ's just in Vancouver that do that.  But they aren't mainstreem, so  :-\

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2004, 10:20:07 PM »
yeah i generally don't like blends but green lantern is pretty sick imo...who did those pac and big blends though? those were pretty good.

Jome

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2004, 10:35:26 PM »
yeah i generally don't like blends but green lantern is pretty sick imo...who did those pac and big blends though? those were pretty good.

Green Lantern... lol.
And Dirty Harry & Vlad was co-hosts, but I have a feeling Green Leezy did all the blends.

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2004, 10:39:57 PM »

Green Lantern... lol.
And Dirty Harry & Vlad was co-hosts, but I have a feeling Green Leezy did all the blends.

oh lol...well point proved then

West C. Connected

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2004, 10:52:17 PM »
DJ Rectangle's tapes are wayyyy better than Green's.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2004, 01:11:49 PM »

the only one of those big ass dj's makin crazy money by puttin out tapes with exclusives from the hottest artists, yeah. the only dj doin this at all, hell naw