2 (9.5%)
New Jersey Nets
1 (4.8%)
Dallas Mavs
0 (0%)
Other
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: 2004 NBA Champs...  (Read 632 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:2004 NBA Champs...
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2004, 07:31:19 PM »
Well assumming LA and SA both win their series', I'd say the NBA champ will be the winner of their Round 2 meeting. Against Detroit, who are the only team from the East who could hold their own in a series at this stage.

id agree with this...except i see the Pacers goin for the East. The Spurs are destroying Memphis so far, and i seriously doubt theyll be tested toooo much in that series. the Lakers will probably take their first round series too, but i think theyll lose at least 1 game in Houston. I think SA is playing the best ball of anyone right now, but if the Lakers get past them theyll gain a lot of momentum. I dunno tho, things are gonna be pretty close to call so early.

you must have not heard of a team called the sacramento kings then, because their playing the 5th seed in the west which is dallas mavs, and that means the kings have the hardest opponents out of any of the 4 dominant west teams and they are still killing dallas at ease. ahh the same old tone, still doesnt kno shit about basketball ::) ;D

ahh the same old Doggy..talking out of his ass lol. I dont know shit about basketball...but, somehow u think your team is KILLING Dallas? lol. Youre barely squeeking by. Youll definetely lose 1 out of the next 2 games. Yah youre team might gain momentum after this series, but then remember u got Minnesota next round. Plus, u guys were "supposed" to go to the finals for like the last 3 yrs...umm...we're still waiting on that lol. The last 5 yrs its only been the Lakers or Spurs for the west...ima say that trend will continue this year lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2004, 01:08:12 PM »
Well assumming LA and SA both win their series', I'd say the NBA champ will be the winner of their Round 2 meeting. Against Detroit, who are the only team from the East who could hold their own in a series at this stage.

id agree with this...except i see the Pacers goin for the East. The Spurs are destroying Memphis so far, and i seriously doubt theyll be tested toooo much in that series. the Lakers will probably take their first round series too, but i think theyll lose at least 1 game in Houston. I think SA is playing the best ball of anyone right now, but if the Lakers get past them theyll gain a lot of momentum. I dunno tho, things are gonna be pretty close to call so early.

you must have not heard of a team called the sacramento kings then, because their playing the 5th seed in the west which is dallas mavs, and that means the kings have the hardest opponents out of any of the 4 dominant west teams and they are still killing dallas at ease. ahh the same old tone, still doesnt kno shit about basketball ::) ;D

ahh the same old Doggy..talking out of his ass lol. I dont know shit about basketball...but, somehow u think your team is KILLING Dallas? lol. Youre barely squeeking by. Youll definetely lose 1 out of the next 2 games. Yah youre team might gain momentum after this series, but then remember u got Minnesota next round. Plus, u guys were "supposed" to go to the finals for like the last 3 yrs...umm...we're still waiting on that lol. The last 5 yrs its only been the Lakers or Spurs for the west...ima say that trend will continue this year lol

Sac isn't even Doggy's team...2 weeks ago, he was telling me about how Lakers are his team again...LMAO

Doggystylin

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2004, 02:06:46 PM »
Lakers are my lifelong team (i was born into that)

Sac is my tahoe team [this is the last year]

and the Knicks are my east coast team

whats wrong with having 3 favorite teams?

oh here comes all the heat from you idiots but i can care less what you all think, it really has little to no effect on me. but go on and say some bullshit to make yourselves feel better.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2004, 02:07:19 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2004, 06:55:04 PM »
Lakers are my lifelong team (i was born into that)

Sac is my tahoe team [this is the last year]

and the Knicks are my east coast team

whats wrong with having 3 favorite teams?

oh here comes all the heat from you idiots but i can care less what you all think, it really has little to no effect on me. but go on and say some bullshit to make yourselves feel better.

lol ah hell naw....can a mod delete any post Doggy makes that have to do with Basketball, u dont count as a fan anymore  ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2004, 12:06:22 AM »
i always thought doggy hated the lakers

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2004, 12:08:58 AM »
i always thought doggy hated the lakers

yah me too....i always hate Laker fans n shit, but damn...at least u and Scitt dont cheer on 3 different teams lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2004, 12:17:51 AM »
in baseball and football i kinda do, i cheer on the Cowboys and Raiders, but that's justified cuz one's an NFC and the other is AFC and if one is having a bad year the other is having a good one....god must hate me cuz i'll probably never see a cowboy/raider superbowl. In Baseball i go for the angels and dodgers....which like football is justified cuz one is AL and the other is NL

But i really don't see nothing wrong with being down for three teams, if that's who you like then that's who you like.

the only problem i have is when people bandwagon....and don't admit it....i HATE that! i don't mind if you're rooting for the lakers and never have before....just admit that your a new fan. I hate it when people at school say "i've been down for the lakers since before magic had AIDS" but jsut last year they had a Mavs Jersey on and swore  up and down they were the future of the league....i hate that.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2004, 04:38:09 AM »
lmao@switching teams like socks
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2004, 03:09:50 PM »
San Antonio, 14 game win streak, man-handling every team for the past month and a half.

I don't get how this doesn't merit the spurs as champion contenders, yet they ARE the champs. the person who made this thread is retarded.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2004, 04:52:11 PM »
Liking two teams at the same time is cool, I guess. But switching teams is just gay...I've been a Laker fan since before I was born. 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2004, 12:26:57 AM »
Liking two teams at the same time is cool, I guess. But switching teams is just gay...I've been a Laker fan since before I was born. 8)

u were brainwashed

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2004, 12:42:03 AM »

u were brainwashed

How the fuck was I brainwashed? You make no sense...I'm from LA...It's only natural for me to root on my home team... ::)

Doggystylin

« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2004, 05:52:12 PM »
i was born and raised in LA so i was always a lakers fan, back in the day when the line up was

PG Van Exel
SG Eddie Jones
SF Cedric Ceballos
PF Elden Campbell
C  Vlade Divac

yeah i remember that shit, i watched ever game on Kcal9

then i moved up here to tahoe, shit was wack, too many laker bandwagon fans jumpin on, so i was like fuck all those homos, im still a laker fan but jus so those fags get shut down im wit the kings, plus i liked how the kings played.

but now all the laker hype is lower and bandwagon fans are all gone plus im movin back to LA, so im ready to support my team to the fullest

now the knicks, they been my team on the east coast ever since the knicks had their new face lift around 98 99 when they got larry johnson, chris childs, allan houston latrell sprewell, marcus camby and jeff van gundy, n then they made it pretty damn far in 99 but then fell off ever since but this year starbury givin them a spark plus New York City is my favorite spot on the east.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2004, 05:53:58 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2004, 05:58:05 PM »
DALLAS just FUCKIN KIIIILLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSZ the SACS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2004, 12:50:02 AM »

u were brainwashed

How the fuck was I brainwashed? You make no sense...I'm from LA...It's only natural for me to root on my home team... ::)

lol damn...it was a joke, calm down. I said u was brainwashed cus u said u were a Laker fan before u were born...

breathe in....breathe out....feel better now? lol