Author Topic: How is this fair?  (Read 193 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

How is this fair?
« on: April 16, 2004, 11:04:43 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=51058

^^If this thread was about anybody else, including myself, it wouldn't have gotten locked...But as soon as someone disses Jome, *LOCK*

smerlus

Re:How is this fair?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 11:24:11 PM »
nothing new....guess it's that country he lives in....he doesn't believe in freedom of speech

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 11:28:33 PM »
The thing is, I don't get how he has the nerve to lock up more threads than all the mods combined, even after the whole board complained about him...You would think he'd get the point after the first few complaints. If you're gunna lock a thread, don't just lock it because it's about YOU...That's on some bullshit.

Jome

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2004, 12:06:37 AM »
I didn't lock it.
There you go, assuming again.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2004, 12:09:51 AM »
I didn't lock it.

Maybe, but I have a hard time believing that...Nonetheless, I've still seen many threads which you've locked only after someone dissed you.

Jome

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2004, 12:13:04 AM »
I didn't lock it.

Maybe, but I have a hard time believing that...

Betta ask somebody.

You and Luke must have missed this:

^ jome's right. shut up.

you really think i dont look at whats been locked?

hell more should be locked, but we dont have 24/7 mods anymore..

-relocked-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2004, 12:17:25 AM »
That's not my point...My point is, you'll only lock a thread once you get dissed in it...If you're gunna lock a thread asking "Is Jome Gay?" (and I know you'd lock a thread like that right away), you might as well lock a thread that asks "Is SGV Fat?" (and not 4 pages later)...That's on some double standard shit.

I can't count how many times you've deleted comments I've made towards you in Outbound. But when i make comments toward other members, they never get deleted... :-\

Jome

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2004, 12:28:31 AM »
That's not my point...My point is, you'll only lock a thread once you get dissed in it...If you're gunna lock a thread asking "Is Jome Gay?" (and I know you'd lock a thread like that right away), you might as well lock a thread that asks "Is SGV Fat?" (and not 4 pages later)...That's on some double standard shit.

I can't count how many times you've deleted comments I've made towards you in Outbound. But when i make comments toward other members, they never get deleted... :-\

Well here's news for you: I'm not your daddy, I can't delete every fucking post you make.
I didn't lock the SGV-thread neither, it made you look more of a fool than SGV, believe it or not.

Make less threads/posts about "somebody is gay/dumb/fat/mean", and your posts won't get locked/removed.

Everybody can get heated in a argument, but making threads about it is uneccessary..

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2004, 01:08:53 AM »
lol what are you talking about jome? you didnt lock that? you mean it just happened to lock itself RIGHT AFTER you posted? wow....thats awesome...a board with a mind of its own...hey guys lets take bets on how long it will be before this thread locks itself!

hector

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2004, 02:13:10 AM »
NIK, how is it fair that you get to take up space and oxygen on this earth?  I doubt anyone thinks its fair, so quit your complaining you pathetic ass lil' bitch.  Oh yeah, fuck your groupies too, they are even sadder than you.

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2004, 03:16:28 AM »
wow this is so gay..

mummy mummy ist not fair... booo hoooo.. shut up bitch

hahaha

*locked*