Author Topic: observation i made about broads  (Read 155 times)

pappy

observation i made about broads
« on: April 19, 2004, 01:08:57 PM »
besides the fact there all fuckin nuts but thats a giving.  broads that live in the burbs or have money are very easy an very stuck up like who the fuck they are.  girls that live in a city enviorment have more respect for themselves but wont give up the goods nearly as fast an easy as a girl in the burbs.  an they also are more likely to atleast give a guy a shot tho

smerlus

Re:observation i made about broads
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2004, 01:20:09 PM »
my friend said that the majority of girls are infected by "pig"ism at least once in thier life, either they were a slut, are a slut, or are going to be sluts... it's best to get the one that has already had pigism

so next time you see a girl around you, think about this....it works the majority of the time

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2004, 03:11:10 PM »
ok i live in the suburbs of philadelphia, ur sooo right, of all the girls I know, very lil are hoes, they just fuck any guy with a nice car and 3-5 years older, they are so naive, and so dumb, and get taken advantage of...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2004, 05:39:32 PM »
so true...I like girls from the city better.My girl is from the city.I found the ones from the burbs to be stuck up bitches. also girl in the burbs also only give a guy a chance if hes a goofy lookiin skinny kid drives a nice car and wears a letterman jacket. City girls actually look at personality. Believe me there IS a difference.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2004, 05:41:51 PM by Craiga »