Author Topic: Who's Ready For Game 4  (NBA Finals)  (Read 304 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Who's Ready For Game 4  (NBA Finals)
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2004, 12:59:06 AM »
Lebron looks like Antonio Mcdyse's retarded lil brother.

on the real though i've seen him play live and he's nothing THAT special....dwayne wade is tight, Mellow is tight, but lebron is just pushed like a britney spears album on TRL

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2004, 10:14:33 AM »
I don't see there being anything wrong with liking Lebron or Carmello. They are what the nba needs right now. Young, exciting stars with a chance to bring thier buried franchises to the front. And thier stats were almost identical. Everyone keeps saying that Mello is better than James cause his team didn't make the playoffs... do some research. Camby was healthy for almost an entire season for the first time in 5 years, AND Andre Miller joined the team. 2 things that cannot be overlooked when talking about the nuggets turn around this year. Lebron did as much with less talent around him. I'm not saying that Mello shouldn't have gotten ROY, but in my eyes, they both put up great numbers all things considered.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=51165

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2004, 07:24:12 PM »
What was the purpose of linking to that thread? To show that you don't agree with Camby and Miller being legitimate players? Or do you just want a cookie for having mentioned them earlier?

Montana00

Re:Who's Ready For Game 4 (NBA Finals)
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2004, 07:26:22 PM »
anyone who thinks lebron james is cool.......

is a fucking pussy

Doggystylin

Re:Who's Ready For Game 4 (NBA Finals)
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2004, 07:31:19 PM »
anyone who thinks lebron james is cool.......

is a fucking pussy

shut up bitch

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2004, 03:37:04 PM »
What was the purpose of linking to that thread? To show that you don't agree with Camby and Miller being legitimate players? Or do you just want a cookie for having mentioned them earlier?

I was showing you my prospective...PeACe