Author Topic: Eyedea & Abilities  (Read 171 times)

Don Breezio

Eyedea & Abilities
« on: April 22, 2004, 07:21:42 PM »
does anyone have a link to their album E&A? i got the first track from kazaa and was amazed but im having problems getting the rest lol...if anyone has a link to any of the tracks it'd be much appreciated.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:Eyedea & Abilities
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 07:42:26 PM »
I heard a song by Eyedea it started "We're out there, We're from another planet" I turned it off and never listened to another song from him. Definition of nerd rap.

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 07:52:33 PM »
are you on dialup? i can put it up tonight, but i've only got a 256k link upwards
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2004, 08:33:54 PM »
yeah im on dial up

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 08:35:11 PM »
I heard a song by Eyedea it started "We're out there, We're from another planet" I turned it off and never listened to another song from him. Definition of nerd rap.

so you turned off a song because of one line and never listened to that artist again...then you call a skilled mc and a skilled dj the definition of nerd rap? thats the definition of hip hop bud.

The Watcher

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2004, 12:13:35 AM »
ok

ill pm you the url once its up
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2004, 12:48:44 AM »
ok

ill pm you the url once its up

thanks man i owe you one

SGV

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2004, 12:52:37 AM »

LMAO. Classic.

Yea, I don't dig these cats. They came out to L.A. not too long ago. Backpackers were pissing themselves because they were so happy.

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2004, 08:23:26 PM »
man...the E and A album is dope...props to the watcher

^_^

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2004, 01:54:31 AM »
I don't post here an awful lot at all, but i often sit in and read stuff. I have to say, whenever an arguement about this *nerd rap* or *backpacker* biz comes up i am often truly amazed at the stupidity and arrogance of some people.

Backpackers pissing themselves, blah. Space? Blah. Lol @ that one 12 year old who said he'd rather listen to some skill-less fool ryhme on about played fake crap like guns. I'm gonna say this, all you people who think cats like E and A, Slug, MF Doom, Sage, Louis Logic or Murs or whoever are nothing in HipHop, i truly feel for you. You're missing out on some of the realest music ever made. You don't even know how stupid you are when you refer to these people as nerds or geeks.

Anyways, on this topic. From the new Eyedea and Abilities record i'm feelin' Kept, Act Right, Now and Paradise.      

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2004, 11:12:49 AM »
^^^ yeah i agree

and paradise was my favorite track...lyrics really amazed me on that one