Author Topic: So what would you do?  (Read 271 times)

I-Yoof

So what would you do?
« on: April 26, 2004, 01:06:39 PM »
A wheelchair bound nonce whos served his time in jail for touching up someone in your family.

Do you a) Slash his face b) Let him go

Decisions, eh?

Don Seer

Re:So what would you do?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2004, 01:13:09 PM »
if he's served his time, then its dealt with.

I-Yoof

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2004, 01:22:09 PM »
So the ruining of someone you loves life is worth a few years in prison is it?

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2004, 01:27:54 PM »
no. but you open yourself up to prosecution then.

you didn't define "touching up"...  

how much can a guy in a wheelchair do to an able bodied person?

sure.. i'd be livid.. i have a very very short fuse where protection of family/loved ones is concerned. but no matter what i can control my actions.. and i know its stupid to get a record myself.

btw.. this is a bloody weird post.. lol
« Last Edit: April 26, 2004, 01:29:01 PM by Overseer »

I-Yoof

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2004, 01:34:17 PM »
I was meaning if the nonce was put in a wheelchair after his crime, probably should have stated that. Personally I would rather cut the fella up and serve my time with my head held high then know I could have got revenge and didn't.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2004, 01:49:17 PM »
can u translate this to "american" english. cause i dont undrestand the question.

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2004, 02:32:08 PM »
right a "nonce" is a pedo

if he's in a wheelchair i'd prob think its some kind of divine justice.

but if you really think taking matters into your own hands is the answer  *after its been through courts* then you're stupid. you beat the guy to a pulp, you'll go to jail too!

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2004, 04:02:23 PM »
can u translate this to "american" english. cause i dont undrestand the question.

Me neither, shit, this one takes the cake.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2004, 04:06:09 PM »
right a "nonce" is a pedo

if he's in a wheelchair i'd prob think its some kind of divine justice.

but if you really think taking matters into your own hands is the answer  *after its been through courts* then you're stupid. you beat the guy to a pulp, you'll go to jail too!

Thank you for the clarification.  The answer is C. None of the above.

See, beating the guy up is temporary.  Killing him is also an easy end to a fucked up situation.  I'm not sure, but I'd spend a few months, concocting an elaborate plan to make sure the guy lives as long as possible, in as much misery as possible.  If I ever did get locked up, it wouldn't be for assault, it would be for Harrasment, or Stalking.  Do shit like always fuck up his friend's cars, or whatever at his house, so they never come over anymore.  Routinely call and have his power service disconnected, break glass at his house, vandalize everything he owns for the rest of his life.  Normally I wouldn't suggest vandalizing someone's stuff, but in the case of a pedophile, all bets are off.

Also, you said it 'ruined' someone's life, that's a copout.  A child molestor is the scum of the earth, but there's no reason a victim can't rise above it with the right attitude and support from family members.  Rarely is their any physical damage done and mental and emotional damage can always be overcome by the willing.  

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2004, 06:50:26 AM »
touching up someone in your family is that English for rape?

If so I'd probably pay for a hit  ;) j/k I'd cut his hands off so he can't jackoff  ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2004, 07:10:05 AM »
touching up someone in your family is that English for rape?

No its not... i have trouble understanding what this guy means too.

A bad start if you want an intellectual conversation about something. lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2004, 08:09:36 AM »
to put it straight for fuckin once, cause the dude does his best to not say it straight:

if a pedo raped a child out of my family I'd kill him. no matter under which circumstances. (like wheel chair, prison time.. etc.)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2004, 08:19:45 AM »
^ and spend what.. 15 years in jail yourself? pretty dumb!!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2004, 08:23:23 AM »

I doubt it's that hard to kill someone noone bothers if he's killed .. I really think it's not that hard to kill a person like this if you're smart.
A few years ago, someone raped a child I know. He killed himself during his last year in prison, and I know how I felt when I was told what happened and I also know what I had done if he didnt kill himself before he was sent out of prison. So this is not just some lousy sentence.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2004, 08:31:50 AM »

I doubt it's that hard to kill someone noone bothers if he's killed .. I really think it's not that hard to kill a person like this if you're smart.
A few years ago, someone raped a child I know. He killed himself during his last year in prison, and I know how I felt when I was told what happened and I also know what I had done if he didnt kill himself before he was sent out of prison. So this is not just some lousy sentence.

murder is murder!  you really think they overlook it?

more likely they'd go straight to you as a possible suspect!

regardless of  whether your family, hell his family, the police or whoever agree's with you, you'll go to jail for a WORSE crime than the original one.

i bet you'd find you're too pussy to go through with it anyways..