Author Topic: Canibus quiet on Eminem  (Read 260 times)

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Canibus quiet on Eminem
« on: April 29, 2004, 01:49:06 PM »
How come Canibus hasn't hit Eminem with any real diss tracks?  A few lines from Dr C PHD and Curriculum 101, but thats it (as far as I know).

Like I said before, I was certain that Bis would respond when I heard Eminem's "Can-I-Bitch" (which is a pretty good track, I might add).

So whats up w/ Bis?  He didn't say SHIT on Westwood about it.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Re:Canibus quiet on Eminem
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2004, 02:33:57 PM »
He never answered any questions on Westwood

And as 4 Can-i-bitch being a good track  :-\

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2004, 04:02:01 PM »
I thought he was away doin shit since hes in the army? wasn't he supposed to drop some 12minute long diss track to Em? I'm still waitin for that...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2004, 04:43:55 PM »
can i bitch was kinda corny, but effective, he spit a really nice verse on there,

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2004, 11:07:28 PM »
Can-i-bitch was a crazy song,great & funny lyrics,BTW,the 12 minute track was supposed to come out a long time ago-what happened?

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2004, 06:44:02 AM »
I hope he'll respond, should be a tight beef

anybody who can't admit Can-I-Bitch had great diss lines in it gots to be one Bis nut licker

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2004, 10:33:24 AM »
i think he didn't respond because there was no need to...that track leaked and was never to be put out in the first place and canibus realizes that...if eminem were to diss him on the d12 album or on his new album or at least on something official i think we'd hear the diss track bis has made for em...i doubt it's 12 minutes long, that sounds like internet rumor shit but i bet he's already written a couple and is just waiting for em to officially call him out...i think it would bring out the best in them both, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2004, 10:57:30 AM »
How come Canibus hasn't hit Eminem with any real diss tracks?  A few lines from Dr C PHD and Curriculum 101, but thats it (as far as I know)...

"U Didn't Care" was a whole track dissing Eminem, although I don't really like that track. "Can-I-Bitch" was a dope diss, I can admit that even as a Canibus fan. The track was funny and had many good lines against Canibus. I hope Canibus will answer, because that could be a high-class-beef.