Author Topic: materialism  (Read 90 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
materialism
« on: April 28, 2004, 12:23:30 AM »
in the primary stages of life, one takes the biggest bite from the pie, the pie that is raw in the beginning and dry in the end, tastes like dough at first and then it crubles to sand, and you wonder why we like money so much, we can use it to our advantage, buy clothes, hoes, and such, but does the dough cruble in the end like like the pie? does it turn stale and dry by the time you're about to die? or does it stay fresh, edible and fine? Although money is just a microcosm of life, quintessentially represneting a never-ending strife, you can't deny the evil effects it has on people. They wanna spend it, but only to advantage themselves, buyin outrageous brand new shit every day from store shelves, repleting their collections of action figures and model stealth bomber jets, fulfilling their urges so fast, by the time they're done they already want the newer shit, the bigger TV, the bigger bed, the better rims and the truck so huge it won't even fit. .....

Fuck i was kinda feeling like i could make this a good verse, but its fuckin lame.. i'll modify and edit it later
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)