Author Topic: Barcelona - Real 1:2  (Read 165 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Barcelona - Real 1:2
« on: April 29, 2004, 02:40:46 PM »
damn.did yall watch the game.im a real fan but not this year with beckham and all plus they dont play good.ronaldinho is my fav player so im quite happy.a dope game and did yall saw the ronaldinho pass?man!

i remeber that barcelona wanted to buy beckham but he choosed real and barca got ronaldinho.LOL
« Last Edit: April 29, 2004, 02:41:37 PM by str8westcoast »

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Re:Barcelona - Real 1:2
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2004, 02:57:46 PM »
U aint a real football fan then.
U support a team 1 year and not the next WTF

bez

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2004, 05:11:29 PM »
Hell of a motherfucking game.

Donnelly thats one of the dumbest things I've ever read.  If your a football fan you'll watch any football match regardless of who's playing and you'll prob support one team and follow a dozen others.  I support Everton but have been following Real since I was abou 13, before they got Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo and all them.

Great motherfucking game of football.  Great pass from ronaldinho.  Good player him like.  Barcelona finally look strong after a few months of shit.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2004, 01:00:06 AM »

Donnelly thats one of the dumbest things I've ever read.  If your a football fan you'll watch any football match regardless of who's playing and you'll prob support one team and follow a dozen others.  I support Everton but have been following Real since I was abou 13, before they got Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo and all them.

Great motherfucking game of football.  Great pass from ronaldinho.  Good player him like.  Barcelona finally look strong after a few months of shit.

Look scouse boy he said he supports Real but does not this season cause they signed Beckham. U call that a fan Maybe U scousars do But this Manc dont

By the way where are my hub caps ?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2004, 03:06:49 AM »
lol chill man.

i really am a big real fan but for the past few years i hate they politics.they just buy some stars and nuthing for defence.man i just heard that for next year they will buy totti.thats just tooo much.plus all theyre "stars" are too old.barcelona on the other hand buys young stars who play better ronaldinho,luis garcia,saviola next year van der vaart is coming...

i mean i liked it when they bought figo,zidane was k,ronaldo great and beckham sucked ass and now totti?cmon
« Last Edit: April 30, 2004, 03:07:58 AM by str8westcoast »

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2004, 03:29:28 AM »
Im just saying U Dont jump ship every time your club buys players U dont like.
I should know I support Man City

Support your club no matter what

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2004, 05:19:19 AM »
man i understand you.but god knows how much i hate real these days.im happy that they wont do shit this year so they will think about their politics again.you know what i mean?

im a real fan since i know a word football but ever since this politics i dont like it as much.
they should buy young stars who play attractive and not some 30 year old washed up stars.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2004, 05:27:33 AM »
man i understand you.but god knows how much i hate real these days.im happy that they wont do shit this year so they will think about their politics again.you know what i mean?

I know what ya saying

bez

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2004, 03:34:28 PM »

Look scouse boy he said he supports Real but does not this season cause they signed Beckham. U call that a fan Maybe U scousars do But this Manc dont

By the way where are my hub caps ?
LOL shit, sorry man I didnt see that bit about Real and Beckham.

LOl at the hubcaps lololol

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2004, 02:22:45 AM »
Was a good game, and Real lost again last night to Depor ;D Looks like Valencia have it sewn up now, as Real need to finish with more points than them to win the title.

Did anyone see Real - Depor last night, man I didn't even realise that Djaminha still played for Depor, didn't he headbutt the manager a couple of years back?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2004, 03:37:25 AM »
i didnt watch the game but yeah djalminhia still plays for depor he came back this year.

oh and about real.man am i lucky!before the season i made a beat with my friend(who likes beckham)that real will be 3rd in the spanish leauge and that they will loose in quaterfianls in champions leauge.i already won one bet no barcelona has to be in front of them