Author Topic: I need some more songs like this  (Read 337 times)

Don Breezio

Re:I need some more songs like this
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2004, 08:08:01 PM »
Coldplay - yellow

i hate this song...this song is the reason i didnt check out any other coldplay for like 2 or 3 years after it was released.

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2004, 09:25:12 PM »
I can't stand listening to coldplay anymore since the lead singer opened his mouth and started saying stupid shit all over the t.v., papers, on stage, and basically anywhere somebody puts a microphone in front of him.  Guy's a homo, I can't even hear his music anymore without being reminded of it.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2004, 09:27:59 PM »
I can't stand listening to coldplay anymore since the lead singer opened his mouth and started saying stupid shit all over the t.v., papers, on stage, and basically anywhere somebody puts a microphone in front of him.  Guy's a homo, I can't even hear his music anymore without being reminded of it.  

i dont watch tv or listen to the radio so all i ever hear is the stuff i download...so far the only song by them i dont like is yellow

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2004, 03:24:35 PM »
yea i dont know what coldplay said to uopset you, i like them, not always, but theres great for that mood, and i love yellow, i love how it switches from quiet to hard guitar... both of their cds are great, check out spies, thats a chillin song

JTSimon

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2004, 05:29:37 PM »
Great post Luke.
Coldplay is dope  ;)

Blink 182 - I Miss You
Blink 182 - Feeling This
Everclear - Father of Mine
Everclear - Wonderful
Goo Goo Dolls - Big Machine
Goo Goo Dolls - Black Ballon
Goo Goo Dolls - Here is Gone
Goo Goo Dolls - Slide
Matchbox 20 - Disease
Matchbox 20 - Bent  <<< must download
Matchbox 20 - 3AM
Matchbox 20 - Unwell
Third Eye Blind - Never Let You Go  
Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life

Check out http://www.nowthatsmusic.com playlist under discograohy.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2004, 05:31:25 PM by Maximus Powers »

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2004, 07:00:30 PM »
Everytime the guy gets a microphone in front of him (literally) he spouts off about America's foriegn policy, Bush, whatever.  It's not just that I disagree with everything he says, it's that he has the balls to think anybody gives a fuck what a heroin addict rock musician thinks about politics.  We pay you to sing.  Leave the political commentary at home.  

EVEN LIAM GALLAGHER who probably agrees with everything he says about America has dissed the fuck out of him over it.  Oasis & Coldplay were headlining a benefit show for children's cancer charities.  

Liam - "When Coldplay did this gig they banged on about the war, that's wrong. Chris Martin shouldn't be using this cause to bang on about his own views on the war. If him and his gawky bird want to go banging on about the war they can do it at their own gigs.

"That lot are just a bunch of knobhead students - Chris Martin looks like a geography teacher. What's all that with writing messages about Free Trade on his hand when he's playing. If he wants to write things down I'll give him a pen and a pad of paper. Bunch of students.

"These gigs are about kids who have got cancer, they've got to fight a war every day of their lives. That's what we're all here doing this for."

Beautiful.

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2004, 09:42:35 PM »
Great post Luke.
Coldplay is dope  ;)

Blink 182 - I Miss You
Blink 182 - Feeling This
Everclear - Father of Mine
Everclear - Wonderful
Goo Goo Dolls - Big Machine
Goo Goo Dolls - Black Ballon
Goo Goo Dolls - Here is Gone
Goo Goo Dolls - Slide
Matchbox 20 - Disease
Matchbox 20 - Bent  <<< must download
Matchbox 20 - 3AM
Matchbox 20 - Unwell
Third Eye Blind - Never Let You Go  
Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life

yeah i forgot about bent...one of their best imo...and i forgot to list semi charmed life but i have it on my computer...and i have unwell as well (that was kind of a wierd way to say that)...but yeah im gonna check the rest...props

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2004, 05:23:15 PM »
Everlast - What It's Like