Author Topic: this place is dead  (Read 648 times)

Xan.G

• 'G'
  • clique
Re:this place is dead
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2004, 02:03:48 AM »
i'd vote for jada...   pepl that think wearin pink is gangsta aint gangsta...
ANd yeah, i always said he a homo lol, and i dont mind most of thr RR shiit, so jada's my man here.

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2004, 02:08:32 AM »
^^

That's right.

My high school final exams start next Thursday. Won't be hangin around here for a while, gotta do last minute studying.

shiiiit I got college finals coming up soon too plus my laptop is fucked up plus my boss jus keeps bombarding me with hours shit I got 35 hours this week already....and I'm fuckin part time, not to exceed 40, I'ma get forty tonight  and for the next week and a half I"ma have overtime...about 20 hours of overtime! tgoo bad I'm working for minimum wage >:(
Be happy you got a Job! not everyone works.
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

West C. Connected

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2004, 02:31:09 AM »
no homo

Is that an Asian name?

No, we only have muscular manly names here for manly men, like 'Kim'.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2004, 08:24:03 AM »
Wearin pink IS gangsta, i got proof lol

and the COC Killa Cam came hella hard at times, i agree with SGV on that. Check "The Corn" or sumthin and tell me shit's wack or gay. Still Jada got more talent overall

SGV

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2004, 03:22:06 PM »
Pink ain't gangsta? So, you guys would run up on Tray Deee or Fat Joe and tell them they're not gangsta, rather they're gay, for rockin' Pink? LMAO. Ya'll are straight up funny style.

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2004, 03:31:34 PM »
^ Pink is gangsta, only if you're man enough to pull it off.  Cam'ron or whoever the fuck he is just looks like a flamer.  I imagine you must have a closet full of pink t-shirts the way you're always promoting the shit.  Real style don't need to be promoted, or apologized for.  "No, this is cool! Really, it is!"  

SGV

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2004, 03:35:24 PM »
^ Pink is gangsta, only if you're man enough to pull it off.  Cam'ron or whoever the fuck he is just looks like a flamer.  I imagine you must have a closet full of pink t-shirts the way you're always promoting the shit.  Real style don't need to be promoted, or apologized for.  "No, this is cool! Really, it is!"  

What makes you "man enough" to pull it off? I mean, I don't wear Pink myself, but who are to say Cam is not "man enough." Do you know him? No. You wouldn't run up on Cam'Ron, Juelz Santana, The Young Gunz or even Fergie. Shut the fuck up.

I'm not even a Cam'Ron fan, I just think ya'll are bullshittin'.

Corona Man

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2004, 03:52:12 PM »
dis place haz bin mierda evr since dey took me off holmes the puto witout the hair from london or sum shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2004, 05:15:27 PM »
Pink ain't gangsta? So, you guys would run up on Tray Deee or Fat Joe and tell them they're not gangsta, rather they're gay, for rockin' Pink? LMAO. Ya'll are straight up funny style.

Tray Deee is rockin' pink as pimp fashion, not "gangsta" fashion...

SGV

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2004, 05:32:11 PM »
LOL. Tray Deee told you that? What I'm saying is, Cam don't wear it to be gangsta. He wears it to be different. That don't make him less of a man, just like it don't make Tray Deee or Fat Joe less of a man. Regardless if Tray Deee is wearing it to be a pimp, gangsta, Rabbi, whatever, it don't make him less of a man.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2004, 06:16:07 PM »
damn dog get your tongue out of his ass...what does it matter, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

SGV

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2004, 06:30:52 PM »
Fuckin' Stagga Lee over here.  ::)

What does it matter than he wears Pink then? Ya'll so worried about what another man looks and dresses like. It's ridiculous. Fuckin' suspects!

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2004, 08:13:43 PM »

What makes you "man enough" to pull it off? I mean, I don't wear Pink myself, but who are to say Cam is not "man enough." Do you know him? No. You wouldn't run up on Cam'Ron, Juelz Santana, The Young Gunz or even Fergie. Shut the fuck up.

I'm not even a Cam'Ron fan, I just think ya'll are bullshittin'.

Shut the fuck up.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2004, 08:50:08 PM »
^LMAO

Kalashnikov

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2004, 09:13:27 PM »
lol y'all funny