Author Topic: New Lloyd Banks tracklist????  (Read 438 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:New Lloyd Banks tracklist????
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2004, 01:26:28 AM »
Man that tracklisting looks TOO good.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2004, 02:18:15 PM »
Banks said in an interview with MTV.com that Eminem was the producer of ''On Fire''. Check the excerpt below:

''Lloyd Banks will be first up with Hunger for More, due May 25. To set up the release, G-Unit will tease listeners with "Smile," the last single from Beg for Mercy, which features Banks rapping solo. That will be followed by a first single from Hunger for More. Though nothing has been decided yet, Banks said he likes a song called "On Fire," produced by Eminem.

"Eminem is crazy," Banks said recently. "I do a record and leave it with him, and then when I get the record back it sounds like he sat down with it for a month. You already see the video before it was shot just by hearing the music and the sound effects he puts in. He's a genius." ''

No mention of a co-producer either...
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2004, 03:29:37 PM »
yo eves sick, dont hate, plus shes tick.........but if thats the tracklistin, id cop that album, but i dont think it will be......hope im wrong or theres mo dre and a snoop/banks joint on it

peace