Elements > Album Review

E.1999 Eternal

<< < (2/26) > >>

DPGC2001:
yeah this album is straight heat...almost every song is a banger....

R-CEE:
bone used to b my cup of tea,,,,,,but i think your wrong when you say the created that style of rap,,,,listen to early 3-6 mafia and skinny pimp tapes,,,,very similar,,,,killer klan kaze,,,plus many more,,,,,listen to what they say,,know who they r talkin about in most of thier songs? they jus made it first,,,,,,

ImmortalOne:

--- Quote ---
bone used to b my cup of tea,,,,,,but i think your wrong when you say the created that style of rap,,,,listen to early 3-6 mafia and skinny pimp tapes,,,,very similar,,,,killer klan kaze,,,plus many more,,,,,listen to what they say,,know who they r talkin about in most of thier songs? they jus made it first,,,,,,

--- End quote ---

Ive seen this debate many times, but personally, I dont think Bone and 3-6 Mafia sound anything alike at all. And no 3-6 Mafia album can touch E.1999 Eternal.

R-CEE:
i wont comment about your opinion,,,,but bone when i play some 3-6 or something,,people go,,is that bone,,,,even bone themselves say the maf sound like them,,,thats what the early shit was about,,,there r songs on bones first ,,faces of death,,where they diss 3-6,,,,i dont think they sound alike because ive listened to them all so much i just know,,,,and the new stuff from both groups cant b compared,,,,,its ther style that is similar(early)
plus bone is a group of sissies,,i know,,,but i do like some of their music,,,but they get no love

ImmortalOne:
Bone gets no love?? Maybe from you they dont. But from several million other fans they do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version