Author Topic: JBL Takes Shot At Internet Sites and Fans  (Read 120 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
JBL Takes Shot At Internet Sites and Fans
« on: May 13, 2004, 05:46:29 PM »
Bradshaw has been reading what the internet sites are saying about him and recently responded with some harsh remarks in his latest column on WWE.com. He had the following to say concerning his upcoming match this Sunday at Judgment Day against Eddie Guerrero for the WWE Title:

I am in the best wrestling shape I have been in in years. If we go a half an hour, I will be ready. For those of you fat, out-of-shape Internet wannabes who have never done anything more athletic than play checkers, kiss my ass for doubting me, and realize why you hate me. I was the guy in school who made you do my homework and locked you in your locker.

JBL will deliver Sunday and you can “report” whatever you want, but you will also realize how little influence you have, except to your little nerd friends. How long has it been since you guys that spend all your time reporting on us have been with a woman other than your mother? After all, when I see you in airports hanging out, you are always with guys. You guys don’t have a questionable sexual orientation, do you? Of course, it is 2004, I don’t judge.

Trauma-san

Re:JBL Takes Shot At Internet Sites and Fans
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2004, 06:49:31 PM »
I agree with him.  

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2004, 05:40:40 AM »
he's just trying to get "heel heat"

eS El Duque

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2004, 09:02:55 AM »
lol...about time

bez

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2004, 11:08:53 AM »
bar room brawler my ass...more like Internet gangsta.