Author Topic: OH MY FUCKING GOD DEREK FISHER!!!  (Read 1536 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re:OH MY FUCKING GOD DEREK FISHER!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2004, 09:54:37 PM »
told yall man..me and scitt held this bitch told you .....lake show baby..once more like i said at the begining i said lakers in 6 and people were hating on me well now what....i know its still not over...but like i said lakers in six is not out of the question anymore is it?.......but i told everyone to keep their head up and dont stab them in the back cause they havent even lost a game in their home court......god i love LA.....I LOVE YOU FISHER :-*

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2004, 10:09:12 PM »
I gotta admit I did *not* see this comin  :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2004, 10:58:56 PM »
damn i was watching this at work and i bout had a heart attack

when kobe hit his shot i fucking put a whole through the roof cuz i jumped so high ,lol

then duncan hit his shot and i fuckin almost threw some chairs

then d fish hit his shot, and daaaaaaamn. i'm sitting here right now without a voice!

btw did anyone see espn with stephen a smith! LMAO that dude is funny

i'd like to take the time out here and apologize to NIK....sorry for loosin the faith. As of right now I CAN"T SEE THE LAKERS LOSING ....the only people who can beat the lakers are the lakers

and daygo shut the fuck up about d fish being just a role player who's only claim to fame is that one shot......BS in 01' he was a MAJOR reason why the sixers got shut down... oh and you can't forget until this season he was the 3rd leading scorer on the team and 3rd best

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2004, 10:59:52 PM »
Sad... I didn't even know it was playoffs.  Ever since the hornets went bitch-made, I haven't watched.  BOBCATS, BABY!

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2004, 11:02:45 PM »
Sad... I didn't even know it was playoffs.  Ever since the hornets went bitch-made, I haven't watched.  BOBCATS, BABY!

LMAO Your GAY!

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2004, 11:03:37 PM »
U HAV COOTIES!!!!

hector

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2004, 02:36:38 AM »
wow, I actually have to agree with NIK.

First off:  fuck you NIK, you homo ass faggot.
second off: go Lakers, and fuck everybody!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2004, 06:52:36 AM »
damn i was watching this at work and i bout had a heart attack

when kobe hit his shot i fucking put a whole through the roof cuz i jumped so high ,lol

then duncan hit his shot and i fuckin almost threw some chairs

then d fish hit his shot, and daaaaaaamn. i'm sitting here right now without a voice!

btw did anyone see espn with stephen a smith! LMAO that dude is funny

i'd like to take the time out here and apologize to NIK....sorry for loosin the faith. As of right now I CAN"T SEE THE LAKERS LOSING ....the only people who can beat the lakers are the lakers

and daygo shut the fuck up about d fish being just a role player who's only claim to fame is that one shot......BS in 01' he was a MAJOR reason why the sixers got shut down... oh and you can't forget until this season he was the 3rd leading scorer on the team and 3rd best

u know ive never liked Fishers game, so i dont know why what i say is a surprise. He's a good hustle player, but he's a HUGE flopper on D...which i HATE!! i cant STAND players that do that shit. I couldnt stand when stockton would do it, i dont like when Vlade does it, or when Malone does it...its bullshit. And offensively, come on man. He's streaky. That shot was huge, but one shot doesnt make u great or anything. He's definetely a back-up IMO.

Oh btw...lol Welcome back to the Sports and Entertainment board Jake...thought we lost u there...lol

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2004, 07:54:38 AM »
for those of you unfortunate enough to not watch the game check it out....

rtsp://st21g1.services.att-idns.net/v1/665/2392/nba/nestle/nestle_040513_hi.rm

simply amazing finish to a game.....first duncan hits the shot and everyone thinks its over the fans are going crazy and so forth.....but BAM in your face...fisher with the CLUTCH CLUTCH CLUTCH shot........GAME....

JTSimon

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2004, 08:21:05 AM »
Disgust  >:(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2004, 11:03:07 AM »
wow, I actually have to agree with NIK.

First off:  fuck you NIK, you homo ass faggot.
second off: go Lakers, and fuck everybody!

You're very lame...Get off my nuts already.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2004, 11:45:41 AM »

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2004, 03:51:08 PM »
the ending was great but the game its self was sloppy and dull at times to watch...come on now both teams scored in the low 70's

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2004, 03:15:43 AM »
LOL same thing happened in the NJ & Detroit game on Friday.. dude scored just over halfcourt!!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2004, 10:47:07 AM »
LOL same thing happened in the NJ & Detroit game on Friday.. dude scored just over halfcourt!!

That was dope, but it's not the same thing...It wasn't with .04 seconds for the win...LOL