Author Topic: does anyone have designer cologne?  (Read 291 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re:does anyone have designer cologne?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2004, 02:10:51 PM »
thanks all so far jean paul seems to be everyone's fav and some people like burberry..but no ones tried that vera wang?  ohh well I'ma orrder the Gaultier tomorrow and prolly a small bottle of burberry I dunno, but thanks ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2004, 03:39:45 PM »
Curve...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2004, 03:46:12 PM »
Im sorry but I dont get how males would spend so much money on designer cologne. I really dont. If you dont wanna smell like an idiot, regular deodorant for a few $ does it. And if you think chicks fuck you because of your cologne, why dont you just use pheromones as a sort of cologne. Expensive, but cheaper than designer cologne.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2004, 07:31:41 PM »
polo blue

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2004, 07:34:32 PM »
Im sorry but I dont get how males would spend so much money on designer cologne. I really dont. If you dont wanna smell like an idiot, regular deodorant for a few $ does it. And if you think chicks fuck you because of your cologne, why dont you just use pheromones as a sort of cologne. Expensive, but cheaper than designer cologne.

I agree 100%.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2004, 08:05:05 PM »
I think Armani Gio  is the best smelling. Real nice smellin' I got the Big 80$ Bottle so it should last a long ass time.

Suga Foot

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2004, 10:59:30 PM »

There are stores that sell designer cologne for cheap.  I got D&G for $30.00 and Diesel for $17.00

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2004, 12:02:28 PM »

its not aobut smelling good to get girls to fuck you, its about smelling good to smell good, I had a few teachers in highschool that said they dont use any cologne or lotion because it is scented, one in particular doesnt believe in anything scented on his skin.  There was a big debate about it one day and a girl just said straight up, "YOU SMELL LIKE ONIONS" he just said "well some women beieve in the natural smell of a man."...I'm not too sure where I'm going with this story so I'll jus say this; without cologne or anything scented most people dont smell too nice and they say smell is the greatest sense tied to memory, I dont wanna be remembered as a stinky , sweaty cat...maybe its just me.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2004, 12:33:30 PM »

its not aobut smelling good to get girls to fuck you, its about smelling good to smell good, I had a few teachers in highschool that said they dont use any cologne or lotion because it is scented, one in particular doesnt believe in anything scented on his skin.  There was a big debate about it one day and a girl just said straight up, "YOU SMELL LIKE ONIONS" he just said "well some women beieve in the natural smell of a man."...I'm not too sure where I'm going with this story so I'll jus say this; without cologne or anything scented most people dont smell too nice and they say smell is the greatest sense tied to memory, I dont wanna be remembered as a stinky , sweaty cat...maybe its just me.
Curve, Hugo Boss, & Joop. They work very well. Polo is good but nothing beats Hugo. The smell lasts all day. But it is not strong smelling it just lasts. Wallmart & a few other places sell it for cheap. $16.50-$30 depending on bottle size.
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

West C. Connected

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2004, 12:55:47 PM »

You wear the same pair of shoes for atleast a whole year and are against smelling good. Anything else? ;D No offence by the way.. lol.. No really, it's just that I'm wondering if you don't ever do anything about these things.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2004, 04:36:37 PM »

You wear the same pair of shoes for atleast a whole year and are against smelling good. Anything else? ;D No offense by the way.. lol.. No really, it's just that I'm wondering if you don't ever do anything about these things.

lol im not 15 anymore, I dont have to wear profiling stuff like glittering shorts and shirts from fubu, karl kani and shit.
against smelling good? what else lies ya got? you dont really smell better with ridiculous expensive cologne. regular deodorant does it. most hiphop fans just have the fetish to buy extremely expensive stuff, just for the sake of being expensive. I neither have the money for it, nor I think it's necessary.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2004, 11:01:48 PM »
Exactly...Cologne won't get you pussy...I just use whatever's in the house, whenever I go out...LOL

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2004, 11:54:44 PM »

You wear the same pair of shoes for atleast a whole year and are against smelling good. Anything else? ;D No offense by the way.. lol.. No really, it's just that I'm wondering if you don't ever do anything about these things.

lol im not 15 anymore, I dont have to wear profiling stuff like glittering shorts and shirts from fubu, karl kani and shit.
against smelling good? what else lies ya got? you dont really smell better with ridiculous expensive cologne. regular deodorant does it. most hiphop fans just have the fetish to buy extremely expensive stuff, just for the sake of being expensive. I neither have the money for it, nor I think it's necessary.

its not about hip hop its about having a distinguished scent.  Deordorant does do it but cologne tops it I guess its just a matter of opinion...besides that designer imposters shit is out of business...thats what I used to use a lot.

-KIDRENEGADE-