Poll

Which is better?

Devil's Night
17 (56.7%)
D12 World
13 (43.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Devil's Night vs D12 World  (Read 575 times)

Tha Crip

Re:Devil's Night vs D12 World
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2004, 05:00:06 PM »
wheres the fredwreck track  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\.....maybe it will appear on a soundtrack like how these drugs showed on bones (yes i know these drugs was on the bonus disc, but not on the one i got)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2004, 05:38:50 PM »
Eminem took a step down, production AND rhyme-wise.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2004, 09:28:49 PM »
devil's night was better imo, peace.

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2004, 10:26:53 PM »
Bizzarre is such a fag, he completley ruined that DOPE hi tek beat, god damn that fat fuck

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2004, 06:26:27 AM »
Eminem took a step down, production AND rhyme-wise.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2004, 04:01:26 PM »
I'm not going to vote cause I just had one listen so far but I don't think it'll touch Devil's Night.  I'm a little disappointed after hearing all the guest appearances which I thought were great but I have a feeling it might grow on me.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2004, 12:26:17 PM »
I always thought Devil's Night was a bit overrated. It's a dope album, but nothin' to shit ya pants over. I listened  D12World last night in my ride for the first time and from what I heard it was tight as fuck. I'ma go cop it later today and give it a thorough listen before I make my decision.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2004, 10:54:03 AM »
I think D12 World is better, but just by a bit. I think it's more coherent and there aren't really any filler tracks IMO (Though I gotta say that while I did enjoys My Band as a single, it has no place on the album - it interrupts the flow and clearly sticks out as a silly goofy track).

But sadly there aren't really any big hits or special tracks there, save for maybe Good Die Young and Loyalty. And while the production never fails, it's never truly special either, not even Dre's track. All the tracks are good, but none stand out. The album's good music, but you won't miss anything special if you don't get it.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2004, 11:01:52 AM »
Honestly, I wasn't impressed with either album. they both ok, only thing i can say is "Devils Night" prolly had more skippers on it...i can listen to D-12 World the whole way through, but then there's no song i'm really feelin alot

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2004, 01:15:20 PM »
yeah both albums kidna weak, jus okay, not standard for a big label.......man the replay value on this shit is so weak, i aint checkin this no mo already.....aftermath/shady/gunit  records gotta step up imo music wise....they sell all the time.......but

cheers......??? take away the dre beats n u gotta weak album, not much replay value....

beg for mercy..........haha this album was too weak .....poppin them thangs n g'd up were sick still

d12 world.........neat album.......but thats about it......

last dope album to drop from their camp was 50's debut........and even though alotta cats hate on him on here, most cats will say that the album had alot of strongs joints.........and better replay value that any of the others......even though i dont bump this no mo, i cant really hate on alot of the joints.....

for the amount of money these cats bring in, they might wanna start investing mo money on the album as a whole instead of one/two tracks u dig, cuz cats wont be making noise with these typa releases.....and they need to release mo shit still

peace.........

by the way, lets see who banks album is, since its next

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2004, 11:21:06 AM »
After listening to D12World 24/7 for the last 3 days I put both albums on about the same level. Both coo' albums, but nothin' special.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2004, 06:49:59 AM »
Am I the only one who looks forward to a Bizarre verse to see what he says?

He's crap but he always has me in laughter