Author Topic: Mr. Hyde  (Read 193 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Mr. Hyde
« on: May 18, 2004, 12:43:10 AM »
Who's feeling Mr. Hyde from Psycho-Logical Records? A Necro/Non-Phixion affiliate...I think he's mad dope...Can't wait for his solo to drop Mr. Hyde - "Barn Of The Naked Dead" July 6th, 2004...Who else is feeling Mr. Hyde on this board?

Don Breezio

Re:Mr. Hyde
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 12:55:16 AM »
never heard him...if you have any tracks on your comp hook me up with some over aim

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 12:57:21 AM »
I'm sure you heard him...He was on Ill Bill's album...Check his track on "Necro Presents...Brutality Vol. 1"

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2004, 03:52:59 AM »
Information about his up-coming solo:

01) INTRO
02) ON THE PROWL
03) SAY MY NAME feat. LITTLE BRITNEY
04) THE CRAZIES feat. GORETEX, ILL BILL & NECRO
05) BARN OF THE NAKED DEAD
06) SPILL YOUR BLOOD
07) KNIFE IN YOUR SPINE (SATANIC WORDPLAY) feat. NECRO
08) MALIGNANT MESSIAH
09) STREET VETERAN PART 2 feat. ILL BILL & NECRO
10) WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
11) BUMS INTRO (KID JOE)
12) BUMS feat. NECRO & UNCLE HOWIE
13) DEATH SENTENCE feat. SABAC
14) MARRIED TO PAIN
15) BEESH (MALAKI SKIT)
16) BUGGIN' OUT feat. KID JOE
17) THEM feat. NECRO, ILL BILL & GORETEX
18) OUTRO

ALL TRACKS PRODUCED BY NECRO
TRACKS 5, 8, & 17, Fender guitar and bass played by Necro
ALL SKITS ARRANGED BY MR. HYDE

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: NECRO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2004, 12:23:40 PM »
mr. hyde is wack! i don't understand how anyone could like him. he's painfully average, actually, just wack! he's got nothing good to say, he really struggles with his flow and struggles to keep up with the rest of the crew. he must be a relative of necro's because other than that, i can't see why anyone would sign him.

I dunno man...I really liked "Street Veteran"...It got me kinda' hyped for his solo.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2004, 10:22:30 AM »
I know him from both my Ill Bill CD's, he aight, but he's more necro than Ill Bill and I'm not that much into Necro as a rapper. If his solo's gonna be really dope i might consider buyin it, but honestly I'm not hyped

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2004, 03:49:29 PM »
I know him from both my Ill Bill CD's, he aight, but he's more necro than Ill Bill and I'm not that much into Necro as a rapper. If his solo's gonna be really dope i might consider buyin it, but honestly I'm not hyped

Do you have any Necro albums?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2004, 09:53:18 PM »
^^You're judging a guy by his rap skill...Don't you think you're going too far? I dunno, I'm not saying the album will be the dopest, but I'm sure it'll have some heaters on there. 8)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2004, 10:30:55 AM »

Do you have any Necro albums?

Gory Days, heard I Need Drugs. And i'm not sayin he's wack, he's a good MC in terms of technical skills, but it's a matter of taste if u feel "Bury You With Satan" or "Scalpels" and i personally just feel "Futurama" or "Black Helicopters" alot more. Plus I don't like Necro's voice, which isn't his fault either but it's just fact. If i want horrorcore the MC I'll listen to most is Lynch, guess u know him too, he might kick less multies, but I prefer his voice, his style and mostly also his beats

and Mr. Hyde is, like Mouse said, influenced by Necro strongly and lookin at this cover and listenin to his "Street Veteran" or sumthin i can't get rid of the feeling he is tryin to be the next Necro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2004, 03:55:13 PM »
Well, they're a crew, they're supposed to have the same style...By your logic, Layzie Bone is trying to be Krayzie Bone, and X-Raided is trying to be Brotha Lynch Hung...LOL

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2004, 03:53:00 AM »
u got a point there but Mr. Hyde to me kinda imitates Necro's style and just cause they're in a crew don't mean they should have the same style, their styles should just go together well, but I definitely prefer a crew in which every member is a unique MC who just contributes to what u can finally call the 'style' of the whole group. Non-Phixion is a good example, cuz whereas to me it seems Mr. Hyde is tryina be like Necro it don't seem like sabac or Gore are tryina be Bill

and X-Raided and Lynch are similar but not the same...listenin to X-Raided i don't get the feeling he's imitatin Lynch...listenin to Lazie I don't think he's tryina be Krazie and listenin to Havoc I don't get the feeling he's tryina be Prodigy...etc