Author Topic: the 3 new 213 songs at wcrydaz...  (Read 294 times)

hector

the 3 new 213 songs at wcrydaz...
« on: May 21, 2004, 11:25:46 AM »
absolutely
eastside LB
Find a Way Rmx

are wack as fuck.  If this is any indication of what this album is gonna be like, then it is gonna be even worse than I anticipated.  Eastside LB beat is pretty good, but the other 2 are horrendous.  Snoop sounds just as bad as he does on his stupid mixtapes.  Even Nates singin on these songs, really doesn't add much to the songs, like he usually does.  The only good things the songs have imo is warren g's rapping, and that is cause I really like his flow and voice.

warren g's latets beat to surface was Real In The Field f/ Tha Eastsidaz.  That beat fuckin blows away all 3 of these beats.  The only 213 songs I have liked are So Fly and Run Up on You.  all the rest suck.  I hope they surprise the hell outta me when the real album drops, cause if not I'm just expecting a wack ass album.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
Re:the 3 new 213 songs at wcrydaz...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2004, 12:23:42 PM »
hmmm......i actually disagree i really am feelin eastside lb thats a really tight laid back track.....absolutely ain't the tightest shit ever but nate really makes that song he rips it i think both those are album worthy...but the butch version of find away really ain't good at all...the originals ok though
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2004, 10:09:06 PM »
I'm really feelin that "Absolutely" track...thought it might just be me, but a couple of my homeboys said they liked it too. Nate really brings the song tight with the hook, and I'm actually liking the verses from Snoop & Warren G :)

pappy

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2004, 10:17:15 PM »
i was really hyped up for this album.... 4 years ago when it was supposed to drop.  Now i wont even look at the cd in the store when it comes out.  I wont even waste my time stealing it

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2004, 08:42:05 AM »
Im lovin Eastside LB, and I've always liked Find A Way.  Absolutely is not too great, its a perfectly OK song, but not something that should be on such a high-caliber album.

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2004, 08:59:07 AM »
Im lovin Eastside LB, and I've always liked Find A Way.  Absolutely is not too great, its a perfectly OK song, but not something that should be on such a high-caliber album.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2004, 11:56:51 AM »
the thing about absolutely though is many average fans will feel that.......and that song right there could easily be released as a single and be a huge club banger
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly