Author Topic: diss thread  (Read 373 times)

SGV

Re:diss thread
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2004, 12:52:04 AM »
Am I still second lowest?

lol followed by Realizm where he is..

heres his karma..
lyrics were 10/10

Whoa! That guy popped up outta nowhere. I don't even see him post much.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:diss thread
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2004, 10:42:31 PM »
just start saying some shit to NIK.  believe me in a minute he will come back with one of the stupidest things you've ever heard.  After you have racked your brain trying to figure out how someone could possibly be so fuckin dumb, you will notice your karma points dropping drastically everday.    and not only will your karma points lower, but you will actually be doing an act of kindness.  You see, NIK and all these other homos that use the diss button constantly, really look foward to hitting that lil "diss" button.  Its probably the biggest highlight of their day.  So actually, by putting someone down on here with a comment, you are actually brightening their day.

(now those people who luv the diss button are confused as whether they should hit the props button after the diss button, cuz their day was just made better.)

Dude, I have beef with everyone on WCC. If that were the case, everyone would have low karma...I haven't even hit the diss button once since I got my new name...Nice Try, but I think it's about time I pluck you off my nutsack.