Author Topic: Run Ronnie Run  (Read 167 times)

hector

Run Ronnie Run
« on: May 22, 2004, 08:37:09 AM »
anyone seen this movie?  If not your missing out.  its pretty damn funny.  That guy David Cross is also on an HBO show called Mr. Show.  If you ever see these for rent, definately check them out.  

hector

Re:Run Ronnie Run
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 10:58:06 AM »
Naw that movie sucked.  but did anyone see soul plan or Mean Girls?   :o :o  :o

OMG Unbelievable!  :o :o  :o

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 11:02:50 AM »
i've seen this in the hollywood video by my house but i never knew what it was...whats it about?

hector

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2004, 11:18:21 AM »
i've seen this in the hollywood video by my house but i never knew what it was...whats it about?

well its kinda similar to the movie Joe Dirt, but a lot funnier.  anyways the story goes like this:

In some butthole town in the middle of the country there is this total white trash guy named Ronnie, and Ronnie really likes to drink.  He always gets fucked up and then goes and does some crazy ass stuff and then the cops come and he always just runs away from them screaming "I didn't do it!  You got the wrong guy!"
Anyways he gets on an episode of Cops and some movie producer guy sees him, and goes out and gets him and brings him to hollywood, and makes a tv show about ronnie.

thats all I"m gonna tell ya.  Its funny as fuck, seriously anyone who doesnt laugh at this movie, has absolutely no sense of humor.

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2004, 11:23:24 AM »
Sounds pretty funny...ill rent it tomorrow