Author Topic: First key in a Minute..  (Read 356 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re:First key in a Minute..
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2004, 01:48:13 PM »
Nice... makes me wanna start up again soon. But then again, maybe I'll let the current blood handle business.

you suck anyway

bez dont bring that shit in here.. i dont care if your in denial cuz m-dogg is better than you at writin.. your like the neighborhood brat, runnin around bitchin about everythin.. i havent told you shit in a long while so just back the fuck off..

to everyone else.. thanks for the props.. i just felt like droppin somethin solo

Shit, that was meant as a joke, I forgot to put the :) in, my bad.

well shit bez
yo conversations goin under in dumbness, you know.....
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

tru2thabeat

• Lil Geezy
  • tru till death
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2004, 03:22:12 PM »
Pretty hot lil key, sin. Felt it... holla at ur boy
Im killin niggas on this lyrical shit, mayonnaise colored benz, i push "myrical whips"-K West

sleepn2zero9

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm Dat Nigga Sleepy.An Elite G .Ya Obsolete B..
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2004, 05:20:31 PM »
My influence aides ya spittin, I "helped you round the track" like I was horse-whips//
Squashin heads and takin names, watch me take your "kids into custody" like a divorced-bitch//
^ horse line is garbage...costody line was aight...but wtf....why would you take someones kidz into costody?...you a fuckin pig or somethin?...

Commence a genocide of all ya fuckin peeps like Hitler did Jews-in-Poland//

that was hot...^^....

an aight verse........good shit....

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2004, 03:11:49 PM »
why would you take someones kidz into costody?...you a fuckin pig or somethin?...

lol, u don't know who he used to have in his sig. I wouldn't leave my kids around Sin for a second ;D

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2004, 10:10:46 PM »
why would you take someones kidz into costody?...you a fuckin pig or somethin?...

lol, u don't know who he used to have in his sig. I wouldn't leave my kids around Sin for a second ;D

lol oh fa sho..

btw the "kids into custody" i meant for the 'your' to be 'you'.. and that shit is all around me with divorces and custody..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous