Author Topic: Tony Yayo's out  (Read 208 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tony Yayo's out
« on: May 25, 2004, 11:35:35 AM »
...according to MTV.com. Not much else said in the article though, but I'll post it anyway.

Five and a half months after flirting with freedom, G-Unit's Tony Yayo is out of prison. He's hoping to stay out this time.

Yayo was released from a federal jail facility in New York Monday afternoon after serving time for possessing a forged passport. He was discovered with the faulty document by his parole officer just one day after being released from an upstate New York incarceration facility after serving a year on bail-jumping and weapons charges (see "Forged Passport Sent G-Unit's Tony Yayo Back To Prison").

One of Yayo's attorneys, Scott Leeman, told MTV News that upon release, the MC went straight to the studio to record new music. He said Yayo plans to release his solo album in September. A spokesperson at Interscope Records confirmed Yayo's release but would not confirm his recording plans.

During 2003, in the year that Yayo was in prison, 50 Cent and G-Unit shot to worldwide fame. Yayo is credited as an original member of 50's G-Unit crew, and their verbal interplay is one of the reasons why 50 flourished in the underground hip-hop world before finding mainstream success.

—Joseph Patel

KURUPTION-81

Re:Tony Yayo's out
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2004, 12:14:05 PM »
hope he stays out this time

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2004, 01:15:13 PM »
Can't wait for some new shit by Yayo.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2004, 02:08:12 PM »
lol fa how long. keep ur shirts y'all

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2004, 03:51:45 AM »
^^^^LMAO ;D

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2004, 09:50:15 AM »
yayos a dmub muthafucka, he gotta dope voice and i aint sayin homie aint got skills or nuttin but expectin a album out in september after he had like 2 verses on the g-unit album is pure jokes, homie can expect his album out probably after the next g-unit album or some shit

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2004, 12:25:11 PM »
shit, I live in my Free Yayo shirt ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-