Author Topic: Okay, got a lil problem here  (Read 298 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Okay, got a lil problem here
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2004, 08:42:03 PM »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2004, 01:45:36 PM »
LMAO how can u forget about having a girlfriend u been out with for a year?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2004, 04:32:02 PM »
LMAO how can u forget about having a girlfriend u been out with for a year?

Bingo

You said you had no intentions w/ her, and then you were all in her pants?  Before you even got in her pants and was just kissing this girl, didn't the thought of your girlfriend pop up?

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2004, 12:11:58 AM »
i was just at this birthdayparty from a friend of mine.. and there was this one chick, she wasn't like drop dead gorgeous, just a pretty girl.. i started talkin to her and shit, not with the purpose to try anything but after a while we started kissin etc. ya know. Then we went outside and i was all up in her pants but then i thought: Motherfucker you got a GF.. so i threw her off my lap and went home..

dunno if i should tell my GF this, she'll prob. try to kill me in my sleep or something

c'mon guys give me some advice on this

You did the right thing.....the only thing u did wrong is not fucking the girl...you should have done that....but seriously, if ur girl says anything DENY DENY DENY....if yall been going out for a year, chances are she will believe you more than her friends or anyone else who says anything.....The only way u get caught if you been in a relationship that long is if she catches you in the act
and dont cheat all the time, cuz then if she starts getting too many people telling her things, then your gonna have her follow you everywhere and asking u where have you been and stuff like that...u dont want that drama....girls like that get on my last nerve

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2004, 12:47:11 AM »
hope ur girl breaks up with you

i agree...obviously if you can't even 'remember' you have a girlfriend before you start making out with some other girl then you don't really need to be leading this poor girl on in the first place. if shes smart she'll get rid of your dumbass very very soon.

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2004, 12:51:18 AM »
hope ur girl breaks up with you

i agree...obviously if you can't even 'remember' you have a girlfriend before you start making out with some other girl then you don't really need to be leading this poor girl on in the first place. if shes smart she'll get rid of your dumbass very very soon.