Author Topic: comics  (Read 308 times)

The Watcher

comics
« on: June 10, 2004, 09:31:03 PM »
.. do any of you guys collect them @ all?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

DAYUM

Re:comics
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 09:51:31 PM »
my uncle gots boxes and boxes and boxes of them full he gots rare ass ones thats hes gonna give to his son when hes old enough

my grandma says im like him because all i use to buy is cds and one tiem she gave my uncle like 50 bux to buy sum new shoes and instead he bought sum cheap ass Chucks and spent the rest on comic books lol...

smerlus

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 12:18:26 AM »
i stopped collecting when Jim Lee stopped drawing X-men and was a few issues into Wildcats.....i have a few boxes full and i have a some comics that are worth some money

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2004, 01:44:27 AM »
i collected quite a few simsons comics . but then i stopped but i still buy one every now and then  ;D

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2004, 02:05:07 AM »
i collected quite a few simsons comics . but then i stopped but i still buy one every now and then  ;D

Ha Ha, i still have "Radioactive Man" Issue 1.....

and i have The Adventures of Spidy & The Electric Company, i guess this is before spider man, but tells the same story, its worth some cash

Other than those two comics i only have some that are lyin around that i bought just to read way back in elementry skool or my dad gave 2 me

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2004, 02:58:49 AM »
i've got a few old ninja turtles ones i think are rare.. and a lot of batman stuff.. like "the killing joke", "death in the family" and "dark knight returns"

btw.. does anyone know what "The Dark Knight Strikes Again" is like.. prob not on the level of "dark knight returns." but still interested

i got some more frank miller too like Ronin

not into em hardcore...

ohh and i think i stole most of these from the comic store here.. if not traded for em
« Last Edit: June 11, 2004, 03:00:13 AM by Overseer »

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2004, 06:07:52 AM »
I've got stacks of them laying all around my room from when I got back into them for a little while about a fuckin' YEAR ago.  I need to clean them up and sell some of them.  

The Watcher

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2004, 08:33:56 AM »
i have a gang of stuff sitting in boxes. i just recently picked up astonishing x-men (all 3 variants, 1 signed).. today i managed to buy secret wars 1-12

the rarest things i own are probably some issues of amazing spiderman (first appearance of punisher, first appearance of venom)
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Montana00

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2004, 08:41:43 AM »
never bought a comic in my life

smerlus

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2004, 09:20:01 AM »
lol i have alot of the secret wars....like the first appearance of venom's symbiote.... i collected mostly spider man and xmen, but i do have most of the simpson's first comics, i have the first 20 issues of spawn...first appearence of Gambit, Jubilee and some other Xmen characters and the first appearence of Carnage.....they probably aren't worth shit now because they print off millions of the same comics and then issue reprints after reprints of the really good comics

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2004, 10:53:43 AM »
i stopped collecting when Jim Lee stopped drawing X-men and was a few issues into Wildcats.....i have a few boxes full and i have a some comics that are worth some money
that's around the same time where i fell off.  that has to be the best artist in the biz of all time.  i don't know if you know but he just recently did a run on batman for 12 issues and he's currently working on a run with superman.  the batman issues are pretty dope... definitely worth it for the story and the art.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey