Author Topic: new nickatina may 25th  (Read 347 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re:new nickatina may 25th
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2004, 07:21:27 PM »
whats wrong with these are the tales? i loved that cherrybananapumpkinpie (crack razor remix) , say hey, saw a gangsta cry, rose, etc...... rose is such a sick song.......

i also love the fact that nicky is the only rapper who put instrumentals and acapellas on his albums lol (i also like that he always mentions mike tyson, bruce lee, scarface, and samples scarface/bruce lee movies a lot  8) )

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2004, 07:27:39 PM »
also forgot to mention cool unique beats like Dice Of Life  8)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2004, 07:55:48 PM »
whats wrong with these are the tales? i loved that cherrybananapumpkinpie (crack razor remix) , say hey, saw a gangsta cry, rose, etc...... rose is such a sick song.......

i also love the fact that nicky is the only rapper who put instrumentals and acapellas on his albums lol (i also like that he always mentions mike tyson, bruce lee, scarface, and samples scarface/bruce lee movies a lot  8) )

there's only a few original songs on that album. the rest are live performances, or remixes, or rereleases....i don't know exactly, i just remember reading an article where nickatina says 'i'm sorry about that album, i was goin through some shit at the time and didn't really put my heart into it' or something like that....i've got every nickatina album except that one, i still can't convince myself to buy that one no matter how much i love nickatina

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2004, 08:50:28 PM »
Hehe..aight, need to check it out then. Did Nicke Peace produce the whole album? And does Dion Peete still do stuff with Nicky, or his he just doin beats for the Done Deal Fam right now?

Dion's a coo cat....he was signed wit Done Deal Records but after a while he slowly drifted apart from them, now he's retired from producing music all together....he's fuckin wit video games, works for some video game company....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

STS

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2004, 11:35:26 PM »
For the ones that were hoping for a Mac Dre and Nickatina cd are going to be happy by the end of the year ;).

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2004, 11:14:13 AM »
For the ones that were hoping for a Mac Dre and Nickatina cd are going to be happy by the end of the year ;).

??? post more info please

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2004, 11:24:52 AM »
Sounds interesting...

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2004, 06:18:03 PM »

yeah explain...

hector

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2004, 09:55:04 PM »

I hope this is true.

STS

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2004, 12:39:18 AM »
Its been in the works for a bit, it will be out by the end of the year. <--hopefully

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2004, 11:47:22 AM »
Hopefully indeed...

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2004, 05:33:52 PM »
would be interesting to hear

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2004, 06:18:34 PM »
damn i never knew there were so many nickatina fans in here....normally i post a nickatina topic and adidas is the only one that posts on it.....

hector

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2004, 10:17:44 AM »
damn i never knew there were so many nickatina fans in here....normally i post a nickatina topic and adidas is the only one that posts on it.....

adidas don't post on anything bout the YaY area.  he's all up on LA like most everyone else.